• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what ameoba has in their listing:

180 gram double, opaque, red vinyl with a 20pg book, poster and custom sleeves

you can get it for $32.98 plus 15% off and free shipping right now. I'm guess theres deluxe and a regular.

anyway if you wanted the deluxe thats a lot better than directly from the killers.

I just listened to this album for the first time today. It might be a grower but on first listen pretty disappointed. The whole thing is even more 80s sounding than before if that's even possible, and very soft and sappy for the most part. It's like they forgot how to rock or something. But this comes from someone who's loved all of their albums, so who knows, maybe it will get better with some more listens.

What are the extra tracks on that?

In addition to the regular deluxe edition bonus tracks, it has an alternate version of "Be Still" and a "Runaways" remix. 17 tracks. And yes, I'm talking about the CD. It's the same version as the import deluxe edition. I'm liking this trend I'm seeing of one U.S. retailer getting an exclusive edition of the CD that's actually the same as the import version.

Looks like we're going to have to wait a week to hear what the retail version of the vinyl looks like...is it truly a double 180g LP? Is it red or black? Questions...

In addition to the regular deluxe edition bonus tracks, it has an alternate version of "Be Still" and a "Runaways" remix. 17 tracks. And yes, I'm talking about the CD. It's the same version as the import deluxe edition. I'm liking this trend I'm seeing of one U.S. retailer getting an exclusive edition of the CD that's actually the same as the import version.

Looks like we're going to have to wait a week to hear what the retail version of the vinyl looks like...is it truly a double 180g LP? Is it red or black? Questions...

Hmm. Well I'm not too big on remixes. Is the alternative version of be still any good ?