Isis Detail 'Temporal' Rarities Set

andi

Good call. Forgot about that. It feels like Wavering was the only LP released directly through Ipecac that had variants. I think every issue of Isis LP's was done through another label licensing from Ipecac. I'm not 100% on this but I think Songs For The Deaf was also on two colors through Ipecac, black and red. I wish they'd repress that son of a bitch.

New record in the works, means song for the deaf should be reissued sooner or later

I wish I could rely on that but there is no true indication that we're getting an official repress of SFTD just because they have a new record coming. I'll believe that's coming when I see a pre-order or at least an official announcement.

I'm stoked for a new record though. I hope they get fuzzy and heavy like Songs was again. Still love the other albums but I'd love to hear them get back to a sound like that.

You're right. At least that's what discogs.com says. Unfortunately there are also bootlegs of all three colors.

The US version of SFTD only came on red. All other colors are boots. On top of that, a red bootleg came out about a year ago as well....just to make matters worse.

There's also an official UK version on black vinyl with different cover art on Interscope. I have that one.

• 3 weeks later...