O'Brother - Basement Window

• 2 weeks later...

Toki, did the dudes get their jackets yet?

not yet, ive been traveling for the last month and not had a chance to do anything VC related, including sending out a bunch of shit to people (austin included). first chance i get things will be done, including reaching out to the band to get these in their hands. 

not yet, ive been traveling for the last month and not had a chance to do anything VC related, including sending out a bunch of shit to people (austin included). first chance i get things will be done, including reaching out to the band to get these in their hands.

I see you are still sending them records out.Cool , was wondering what was going on. Thanks

Blanchard post a pic of that! It sounds awesome

Will do! It's in transit now.  It's the one that they posted about on their blog and followed the progress with.  There's also a bunch of photos that inspired it/other drawings/hand written lyrics coming with it.  I paid a fuck ton, but it was worth it.

Does anyone know why Aaron left the band? I'm not sure I ever saw anything posted about it, just announcing Jordan.

I think two things factored into it: he wanted a bigger role and he didn't want to tour so much.  It seems like the band is still on good terms with him.  It'll be interesting to see if he continues to do the artwork, as he's done everything so far.  It'd be a shame to see them go a different route.

• 1 year later...