O'Brother - Basement Window

just vote on which one you would prefer most, even if you dont mind both. 

<_< I work in research/statistics, so this idea is appalling as it totally skews the weighting of the votes and therefore the end result.  I'll keep an eye on the poll, if it looks like my one vote will change the outcome of the item I care about I'll throw my votes in last minute :P

a front jacket, with a fold over back, exposing the B side of the record so you can see the etching. then you put that in a poly sleeve. 

kind of like TWDY - young mountain or husband&wife- dark dark woods. 

Yeah, I get that. But if you are voting for no in that question, are you voting for a regular single LP sleeve?

i think ive given more than enough time on this. voting is closed. looks like were going with NO fold over, YES to a border, and TWO colours. master list is set. were gonna be printing up about 27 of these. 

-cwhitmuzik, i need to know if you are in or not.

also, MOM, if you could give official prices for international, thatd be cool. as well as, will we have the option to add $1 for a new plastic pic disc sleeve?

i wanna start having people paypal me by the end of this week.

heres the master list. im cutting off entries as of now. 

"master" list
tokimedo
cercatrova
o brother x5
robobob (if $10)
onlettingjoe
blanchard oswald
stillused
derby625 (if $10)
throwgncpr
achilliesstand7
daegor
hobohunter48
justin_cole12
jameswiersema
rickydenim
zacaroo21
cwhitmuzik (maybe)
drummerboy032
hideyourheart

devils19901

wexzer

jameswiersema

afireinside7444

that brings the grand total to 26 (or maybe 27). also forgot to mention, but $10 is PPD...obviously not for you international folk, but those in the US, $10 includes shipping on the cover through mind over matter. keep that in mind when throwing in your opinion on which route we should take with these.

looking forward to everyones input and getting the ball rolling on this. again, if you want to get in on this, PM ME ASAP and ill add you to the master list.

The pic disc sleeve wouldn't serve a purpose with a jacket, right?

Secondly, please note that the 2nd color won't be a perfect registration with those jackets. I pride myself on solid work, but those aren't all constructed identically and thus might shift a bit. Just a warning for those who might be perfectionists.

Finally, shipping costs have increased a bit, so let me look into all of this. Do we have a final list of overseas destinations for me to price out?

so cwhit is out. lets get the ball rolling. 

any US folks that are on the master list, please feel free to paypal me $10 (AS A GIFT) to [email protected].

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include your username in the notes. if you paypal me and youre not on the master list, i will refund it. 

so cwhit is out. lets get the ball rolling. 

any US folks that are on the master list, please feel free to paypal me $10 (AS A GIFT) to [email protected].

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include your username in the notes. if you paypal me and youre not on the master list, i will refund it. 

Money sent.

ill make you guys green on the master list once ive received funds. 

also, this is VERY IMPORTANT. DO NOT PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN THE NOTES. paypal has audited me in the past for getting payments sent to me as gifts with address in the notes. DO NOT DO THAT. they wil catch on and i will get fucked. i will ask addresses later once the payment part is complete.