PO: New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones LP Reissue

jhulud

it sold out in less than 25 seconds. I had two windows up constantly refreshing, added 2 to my cart, and then during the 9 minutes I have of safety, I tried going to the other page to add 2 more (just to see... no interest in re-selling), and they were all gone. Needless to say I quickly finished my check out process. So beyond happy right now though!

it sold out in less than 25 seconds. I had two windows up constantly refreshing, added 2 to my cart, and then during the 9 minutes I have of safety, I tried going to the other page to add 2 more (just to see... no interest in re-selling), and they were all gone. Needless to say I quickly finished my check out process. So beyond happy right now though!

I only had one window open. After I missed out last week, I didn't let a single second go to waste. If tickets are still available for Glasshouse tomorrow, I'm down to pick up another pair.

It is Sticks and Stones, after all. ^_^

I have Glasshouse from the pre-sale as a back up but I'm still debating on whether or not to go. I may just sell them to my girlfriends brother... I really wanted Troubadour, and now that I have it, glasshouse isn't all that amazing now lol.

If you sell them, let me know.

Chicago has been sold out for a while, I'm guessing. This won't be nearly as tiny as the show I saw in Indianapolis after the NFG/DC tour was cancelled, but this'll be sick.

Good luck to the Bottom Lounge security in preventing people stage diving.

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped its at the bottom lounge. Super tiny venue its gonna get insane in there. Can't wait!

An OG blue went for $36 on ebay today.. i forgot to bid on it before it ended, and when i remembered it ended i looked and was super bummed i missed out on it. I would have paid more than that for it.

Yeah. That was my Auction, I wish you would have seen my sales thread before I threw them up on ebay haha. I thought it would go for more than that but oh well, thats the magic of ebay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...