PO: New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones LP Reissue

jhulud

I didn't add the vinyl to my tix order. Unsure if it's the tour edition.

I don't know if this is a confirmation of tour-edition or not but this is what NFG posted on Facebook, "A limited edition vinyl pressing of Sticks and Stones will also be available through this presale".

I don't know if this is a confirmation of tour-edition or not but this is what NFG posted on Facebook, "A limited edition vinyl pressing of Sticks and Stones will also be available through this presale".

That's not too clear though. For all intents and purposes, the black one could be "limited edition" and be the widely-available one. Ya know?

Skipped the record because there's at least a possibility that it's a blue one, which I already ordered.

I thought the same.

I'll chance it when I see the show...but being it's the last date of the tour, hopefully they will still have some of the tour LP.

I was on at 12 sharp and tried to add for troubadour but when I tried to add tickets to my cart, it said that the quantity I was trying to add (2 tickets) wasn't available. And then it sold out. Bummer.

Edit: Were these also presale prices or are these prices going to be the same once the regular tickets are on sale starting September 13th?

Presale prices were hella cheaper than what the regular onsale are going to be.

In the pre-sale, the FTL date was $25 and $4 transation fee. On Ticketmaster as it's already listed for the 9/13 onsale, after fees it comes out to about $43.

holy fuck i just paid $22 total for my ticket (greene street in NC)