PO-Into it Over It/Misser/State Lines/You Blew It! Split 7"

Being the person who put out this release Id just like to clarify a few things.

My Best Friend, who is both my roommate and my brother has Cystic Fibrosis.

Ive seen him in and out of the hospital, had IV's hooked up to his arm, and generally very ill.

Ultimatly, he will die if there is no cure found for Cystic Fibrosis.

I consider each other the four bands on this split my good friends, and when I initially hit them up about being a part of this every single one of them was immediatly excited, as many also knew my roommate.

To clarify me pocketing money, I would

a.) never make money off of my dying friend or the millions of others who suffer from this terrible disease.

b. ) Make money off of my friends efforts donation and help.

To respon to "who is monitoring if the money gets donated or not."

a.) I will happily provide reciept of donation to anyone questioning my motives.

b.) music gives back is a 501c3 registered with the IRS, the IRS examines our every move and would be monitoring it closely.

To the person who is so butt hurt when they messaged me about if they would ever be for sale.

- I only had 7 Test pressings made. One for myself, One for the bands, 2 Extras. For the extra 2 I never knew entirely what i would do with them. When I approached one of the associated labels of if they would like one as a thank you for letting me use a song previously released on their label, they told me that I should auction it off for charity. So thats exactly what I did.

Perhaps asking 200 was a little much, but crazier things have happened. Ultimately, I sold a test for $175, so apparently charity goes a long way.

Im sorry to anyone who was hurt or felt offended for any reason, or felt the reason to question my motives. But at 20 years old, I will do WHATEVER possible to aid in the finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.

I guess that makes me a "typical frat bro"

Being the person who put out this release Id just like to clarify a few things.

My Best Friend, who is both my roommate and my brother has Cystic Fibrosis.

Ive seen him in and out of the hospital, had IV's hooked up to his arm, and generally very ill.

Ultimatly, he will die if there is no cure found for Cystic Fibrosis.

I consider each other the four bands on this split my good friends, and when I initially hit them up about being a part of this every single one of them was immediatly excited, as many also knew my roommate.

To clarify me pocketing money, I would

a.) never make money off of my dying friend or the millions of others who suffer from this terrible disease.

b. ) Make money off of my friends efforts donation and help.

To respon to "who is monitoring if the mone gets donated or not.

a.) I will happily provide reciept of donation to anyone questing my motives.

b.) music gives back is a 501c3 registered with the IRS, the IRS examines our every move and would be monitoring it closely.

To the person who is so butt hurt when they messaged me about if they would ever be for sale.

- I only had 7 Test pressings made. One for myself, One for the bands, 2 Extras. For the extra 2 I never knew entirely what i would do with them. When I approached one of the associated labels of if they would like one as a thank you for letting me use a song previously released on their label, they told me that I should auction it off for charity. So thats exactly what I did.

Perhaps asking 200 was a little much, but crazier things have happened. Ultimately I sold a test for $175, so apparently charity goes a long way.

Im sorry to anyone who was hurt or felt offended for any reason, or felt the reason to question my motives. But at 20 years old, I will do WHATEVER possible to aid in the finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.

I guess that makes me a "typical frat bro"

Keep doing things with your heart first man. No matter how positive you handle things and regardless of how good your intentions are you will always find a crap load of internet-negativity.

If anyone cares we also just put up a pre-order for the next record we're putting out! its not some super stacked split but its a 12" for a real cool band from canada called Safe To Say. Again, all proceeds for charity. Sorry for the spam!

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i care a lot. i wanted to press this ep so much. THANK YOU FOR PRESSING THIS. so stoked, automatically just put my order in. dont even mind the $6 shipping cause im so happy to get this. read the note  ^_^

yea sorry, im new to vinyl collective! the link is www.softspeakrecords.storeenvy.com thats the offcial label associated with (doing business as) Music Gives Back. Its all going to charity. Please help me able to make another donation before the year ends!

and please spread the word.

thanks for the support everyone

Are there any test presses left?

in response to this, i still have one unclaimed (shocked, some labels didnt care to have a test or just regular copies for themselves).. For promotion of the new charity record we're putting out (Safe to say - Sick To Death) we're gunna give one random person a test from the IIOI record if they pre order the new record. Its really awesome, I just got the test and its incredible.

The Link to be entered to win an IIOI split test is www.softspeakrecords.storeenvy.com and pre ordering the Safe To Say Record.

Support a good cause, potentially win a great record, and get a awesome 12". Whats better this holiday season then donating and getting something back in return. Only 12 copies have been pre ordered so far, so theres a pretty damn good chance of winning.

in response to this, i still have one unclaimed (shocked, some labels didnt care to have a test or just regular copies for themselves).. For promotion of the new charity record we're putting out (Safe to say - Sick To Death) we're gunna give one random person a test from the IIOI record if they pre order the new record. Its really awesome, I just got the test and its incredible.

The Link to be entered to win an IIOI split test is www.softspeakrecords.storeenvy.com and pre ordering the Safe To Say Record.

Support a good cause, potentially win a great record, and get a awesome 12". Whats better this holiday season then donating and getting something back in return. Only 12 copies have been pre ordered so far, so theres a pretty damn good chance of winning.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?/topic/83033-po-safe-to-say-sick-to-death-12/

PO topic ^^

http://safetosayband.bandcamp.com/album/sick-to-death

stream EP here ^^

www.softspeakrecords.storeenvy.com

PO it here ^^^ be entered to win a test for THIS 4 way split release.