New Prize Fighter Inferno EP (Coheed)

serum7

photo-293x300.jpg

Evil Ink is proud to announce the special arrival of a long-awaited EP from the Prize Fighter Inferno! Titled Half Measures, the vinyl EP features four BRAND NEW songs from Claudio Sanchez’s side project including “Elm Street Lover Boy,” “The Simple Fix,” “Pistol Pete Matty,” and the title track, “Half Measures.”

A limited white color variant (500) will be released exclusively at this year’s New York Comic Con in October 11-14, with a pink regular edition (1500) available this Fall.

• 3 weeks later...

So it seems that Coheed have copies of the white one at their shows right now. Anyone going to those?

I'm seeing them at the Troubadour in Hollywood next Thursday, I was planning on buying myself one then. I will see what I can do about getting an extra or two and if I get an extra I will let you have first dibs at it (cost+shipping). I will keep you/this thread updated on how that goes.

I'm so ridiculously stoked to see them at such a small venue. I think the capacity is only 500 people and normally they headline 2000-2500 cap venues near me in OC/LA. The tickets sold out in seconds.

Also, would love to get a copy of the Beaver Records 7" if someone has one they will let go for a good price, I honestly have no idea what those go for either.

I'm seeing them at the Troubadour in Hollywood next Thursday, I was planning on buying myself one then. I will see what I can do about getting an extra or two and if I get an extra I will let you have first dibs at it (cost+shipping). I will keep you/this thread updated on how that goes.

I'm so ridiculously stoked to see them at such a small venue. I think the capacity is only 500 people and normally they headline 2000-2500 cap venues near me in OC/LA. The tickets sold out in seconds.

Also, would love to get a copy of the Beaver Records 7" if someone has one they will let go for a good price, I honestly have no idea what those go for either.

Do you happen to have an extra ticket? I would like to go.

Do you happen to have an extra ticket? I would like to go.

I do not, my buddy who is just as big a Coheed fan as me is going.

The very next day, Friday the 5th, they are doing a CD/LP signing and performance at the record store Fingerprints in Long Beach, you just call to RSVP and preorder, it wasn't even really announced either other than being buried in the Tour Dtaes email the band sent out yesterday. Give them a call though and try to get in.

The very next day, Friday the 5th, they are doing a CD/LP signing and performance at the record store Fingerprints in Long Beach, you just call to RSVP and preorder, it wasn't even really announced either other than being buried in the Tour Dtaes email the band sent out yesterday. Give them a call though and try to get in.

Awesome. Thanks.

I'm on the list. I'll let you know when I'm there. :)

They just posted info about it like 20 minutes ago on Facebook so I'm sure it will get full very quickly.

I'm on the list. I'll let you know when I'm there. :)

They just posted info about it like 20 minutes ago on Facebook so I'm sure it will get full very quickly.

Very nice! I saw it on FB too, it will definitely fill up quick.

I'm gonna be a total zombie by the end of next week, Guttermouth on Wednesday, Coheed at the Troubadour on Thursday, the signing and acoustic set on Friday and Circa Survive on Saturday. Totally stoked for all of it though.

Very nice! I saw it on FB too, it will definitely fill up quick.

I'm gonna be a total zombie by the end of next week, Guttermouth on Wednesday, Coheed at the Troubadour on Thursday, the signing and acoustic set on Friday and Circa Survive on Saturday. Totally stoked for all of it though.

Oh shit. I forgot about circa. Haha. My friend is suppose to be getting the tickets tomorrow. Guess ill see you there too.