The Forecast/Into It. Over It./The Swellers/Bomb The Music Industry! - 4-way split 7-inch

I got married yesterday! To celebrate, my wife(!) and I assembled a 7-inch compilation of some of our favorite bands covering some of our favorite songs, and we gave it out as a wedding favor to all of our guests.

Pressing info is 220 copies on random colored vinyl, the majority of which are in the hands of our wedding guests. (Although I do still have a few leftover...)

Artwork is by Marky Hladish of MidwestLove Art & Design.

pi3xE.jpg

rUAqF.jpg

I'm not sure how I'm going to distribute the leftovers -- selling them normally doesn't seem quite right to me. However, I am leaving for my honeymoon tomorrow morning and won't get back until 10/14, and who knows -- maybe I'll throw a free copy in with every order for a regular YCR release I receive between now and then (while supplies last).

Maybe.

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com

Congrats on the marriage! Those melted record cup things you posted on Twitter awhile back were a great idea, too. Best of luck and hope that honeymoon is awesome!

I love IIOI, BTMI!, and The Swellers, but there's nothing in the webstore I want (except for that sold out Monoculture. :/)

If there's any other way to get this from you Scott, let me know!

Also, I now have the following The Forecast - Self Titled variants:

/122 Cherry 7-Up

/83 Suicide

/26 Cream Soda

/24 Mountain Dew

/14 Diet Cherry 7-Up

If anyone has the following, Please PM me. Thanks!

/3 Mello Yello

/2 Orange Fanta

/1 Vanilla Milkshake With A Cherry On Top

Thank you to everyone who ordered a record from me in the past 8 hours! The response has been nutty. Please realize that getting one of these 7-inches is the farthest thing from a "sure thing," as I still have to allocate some for the bands and other friends who were unable to make the wedding. However, some orders will receive one, I just don't know how many yet. It likely won't be based on anything outside of random chance (and maybe if you ordered a Forecast LP). I hope no one feels let down if they don't get one, but the demand for this has far outweighed the supply.

Keep in mind, though, that everyone who has placed an order has also been entered to win a YCR test press of your choosing, too, so that's exciting!