Anyone here helping Street Dogs pass out those flexi postcards at GOP rallies?

mclz

I'm sure a lot of people at these GOP rallies are going to rush home to listen to this flexi. And it's definately going to make them change their minds about everything they believe politically.

Good job Street Dogs. Great idea!

Nobody on either side ever changes their mind. And the song is horrible to boot.

I did. I grew up super conservative and even went to a christian college. I would now consider myself an atheist and a liberal. Did music help? yes, some.

Some might argue that the fact that you are now an atheist/liberal doesn't necessarily mean that you have been "helped" by music.

And, as I mentioned earlier, the song is terrible. Bad enough it makes me want to vote for Romney just out of spite. But I'm ordering anyway, 'cause I love the Dogs and I love color vinyl.

I need one of these also, but I wouldnt be surprised if Pirates Press sends them out with orders - they always say they send out free postcards and flexis and stuff. I offered to help out if they do anything in ATL. Also haven't seen anything on RevHQ and haven't gotten a response from interpunk about their color.

I got a completely unrelated order from RevHQ today and one of these was thrown in. It seems they are just throwing them in with orders. They may not get put up in the store.

When I first opened the package I wondered why Rev was sending me a GOP postcard. Had a good laugh when I looked closer at what it was.

I got a completely unrelated order from RevHQ today and one of these was thrown in. It seems they are just throwing them in with orders. They may not get put up in the store.

When I first opened the package I wondered why Rev was sending me a GOP postcard. Had a good laugh when I looked closer at what it was.

he's referring to the actual red/white/blue 7", not the flexi postcards. there's 20,000 of the postcards. I think they sent 100 postcards to 100 people so theres still another 10000.