Am I the only one...

I was at a bar in detroit a while ago. place was empty but there was still a dj. I went up to him and asked him if he would play this song. he laughed at me and said he didn’t have it. 5 minutes later some weird remix with this song came on. ...I know every word. this and total eclipse of the heart, my drunk jams.

back in my hollister days this was on the jukebox.

kind of wish i hadnt just refreshed my memory...

but for real,

"spend the night but keep it under cover"

what a line

i think i remember Coheed and Cambria covering this when I saw them open for Thursday back in '03? their version was such a murderous rendition of this song

i saw them tour with thursday twice. once with afi and once with thrice.

don't recall them ever covering this.

granted it was 10 years ago, and i can't say i remember anything from their set except for how crazy powerful it felt when the crowd saying the "woah"s during In Keeping Secrets.

one of the shows was at an upstairs venue in atlanta, and i can remember the floor shaking.

Dude, the drums... the drums.

Also, Maddie, Total Eclipse is one of my go-tos when I karaoke.

That and Strawberry Wine.

And I'm not kidding.

weezer say it aint so

taylor swift love story

this would be my go-to, but i can only hit the note on the first line every like third time i try it. theres no recovering when you fuck up the first line.

i saw them tour with thursday twice. once with afi and once with thrice.

don't recall them ever covering this.

granted it was 10 years ago, and i can't say i remember anything from their set except for how crazy powerful it felt when the crowd saying the "woah"s during In Keeping Secrets.

one of the shows was at an upstairs venue in atlanta, and i can remember the floor shaking.

That was The Masquerade, i was there that night. I think they covered this song here in Birmingham at B&A Warehouse with Thursday, Haste, and some other local band......but I could be mis-remembering. regardless, The Outfield fucking rule.