SO. I got a bunch of Beatles records. most in amazing condition. and i need your help.

Baically I am not a huge fan of this band, And i know that they pumped these out like crazy but im just wondering if i have anything special. All the records seem to be in VG+ condition (visually) and most of the jackets are G+ to VG-.

most notably I am curious about "the white album." It comes with every insert (they look brand new) and have the maroon capital records center labels. (along with most of the records)

lets it be's jacket is a little rough but the record is great. the center labels are the red apple labels.

I also got this weird giant picture book.

SGT Peppers has the insert and its actually in damn good condition. call me an asshole but could i make any cash off any of these? looking to pay down some credit card bills.

tumblr_mbqozgbJAG1qz5z88o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mbqozgbJAG1qz5z88o1_500.jpg

There are tons and tons of variants when it comes to Beatles records. Shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to help you determine which variants you have and what they're worth.

Introducing the Beatles is heavily pirated and it's far less common to find a legitimate one than a fake. I usually use this page as a resource when I come across a copy.

http://www.eskimo.com/~bpentium/beatles/intro/intro.html

These are all later pressings and are of only modest value (the $10 mentioned above is probably the high end since none of these are near mint or better). You'll probably generate more interest selling these together in one lot. Is the Beatles (USA) Ltd. the book you mention? If so, I know nothing about its value.

Also, the cover for "introducing" looks legit but you would need to post photos of the labels to know for sure. What's on the back cover? Song titles, ads, or blank??

i did some quick research EVERYTHING about it seems legit except the rainbow color sorrounding the label... seems faded, which could be a sign of a fake

The frames to hang records on the wall are worth more than these. Just sayin.

They're 70s or 80s American repressings. But the covers would look nice on your wall.

I figured as much, I just didn't want to miss out on something huge, I feel better checking with people who know WAY more about the older stuff than I do.

I brought them too an AWESOME used shop in Austin, there were about 60-70 (some still sealed) LP's including the Beatles stuff. I heard they give fair prices.