Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

This, to me, didn't have nearly as much thought put into is as speak now did.

The back track listing is the same as the CD. There is no A-side/B-side labeling and the whole image was blown up to be LP size instead of CD.

Record sounds wonderful and I love T-Swift, but this seems like they didn't put any thought into it.

This, to me, didn't have nearly as much thought put into is as speak now did.

The back track listing is the same as the CD. There is no A-side/B-side labeling and the whole image was blown up to be LP size instead of CD.

Record sounds wonderful and I love T-Swift, but this seems like they didn't put any thought into it.

Which is very surprising considering how much of a record nerd Swift has claimed to be.

Which is very surprising considering how much of a record nerd Swift has claimed to be.

and how well done Speak Now was... Is our beloved Swift playing into the "Big Machine" of corporate Vinyl Pressing where nothing matters but the dollars made?????

We Can't Let this happen!!! Like, Ever!

and how well done Speak Now was... Is our beloved Swift playing into the "Big Machine" of corporate Vinyl Pressing where nothing matters but the dollars made?????

We Can't Let this happen!!! Like, Ever!

Well. Seeing the prices on some/most of the merch on her official store leads me to believe that it's all about the mighty dollar now. $49.99 for a photo book?!?! $70 for the squirrrel pj's from the WANEGBT video?!?! And so much more crazy-ass prices!!!

greed.jpg

For those of you who ordered a Taylor Swift - Danzig mashup shirt.  I picked these up tonight from the printshop.  I'll be shipping all orders out on Monday.   I'll post back here with how many extras I have. 

I'll post a pic tomorrow when I'm not so beat.  The oddczar record release show kept me up laaaate tonight.