Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

In the title of that charity auction it says 100% charity, but in the description it says 95% will go to charity..

They clarified in the description that they took off some for shipping, but that everything not used for shipping will be donated. So, I guess they didn't wanna spring for shipping out of pocket which makes sense. I was more confused by shipping being 4 dollars, but saying in the description it's 6???

In the title of that charity auction it says 100% charity, but in the description it says 95% will go to charity..

selective reading of the description?

"100% of this sale will go to a charity - Thank you for your support!! (I have it set to 95% as it will only allow me to charge $4 shipping and I know it will go a little over that)"

Holy shit guys.  First night of the Red tour was tonight.  It's so good, make it out for it if you can!  Great setlist, and the different stuff they incorporated into each song such as costumes, and dancers, and stage equipment is all really neat.  And the version of I Knew You Were Trouble that she is playing has a lot more wubbiness to the dubstep-esque parts.  Shit is so sick.  I don't really know what else to say since it's late and I'm exhausted and delirious except that I loved it and I can't wait to go to the second night of it tomorrow!

Also I guess I should mention that merch is pretty expensive.  Shirts are 30, Photobook thing is 40, blanket is 50, letterman jacket is 250, vinyl is 20, signed CDs are 40, and posters are 10.  But for TSwift it's worth it, I picked up a shirt and a poster.  I might pick up another shirt tomorrow night at the second date.  

Also Also I'll probably post my pictures from tonight and tomorrow night in here at some point.  

tl;dr Tay is the fucking best, go see her on this tour.