Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

One of the best shows I've been to.  Awesome, awesome production last night.  If you can hoard off the throngs of teenage girls, I highly recommend checking out this tour.  Take a girl with you if it makes you more comfortable.  If you are a girl, try not to get too wet - she's super hawt

Well. Feel free to laugh at my misfortune. Or my friend's. the copy I sniped for a friend arrived today and talk about being shittily packed and received. I understand that most of these sellers are not into collecting and therefore packing/shipping records well enough and just sending them out in the same box they received the promo record in. This seller even though they wrapped the box itself in brown packing paper, it still suffered. 

The box itself is beat up. No pics as no point. BUT. Here is where the greater damaged suffered:

The records went through the paper sleeves. 

DSCN3860.jpg

The wrap-around cover thing has a tear. In the listing the seller did say this right outta the gate so OK on that but still sucks. 

DSCN3861.jpg

The jacket does have crimped/dented corners. But not majorly fucked up.

DSCN3862.jpg

DSCN3863.jpg

And of course there is a nice seam split at the top of the jacket. Thanks for that. 

DSCN3864.jpg

And the magazine and "autographed" picture were inside the box bouncing around but surprisingly OK. 

DSCN3865.jpg

Now comes the dilemma. Do I give it to my friend as such? Do I leave aggressive negative feedback to seller? Seller insured it on their own so I am sure that if were to contact them with these damages they'll tell me to take it up with the USPS and that's not going anywhere for sure. 

Well. Feel free to laugh at my misfortune. Or my friend's. the copy I sniped for a friend arrived today and talk about being shittily packed and received. I understand that most of these sellers are not into collecting and therefore packing/shipping records well enough and just sending them out in the same box they received the promo record in. This seller even though they wrapped the box itself in brown packing paper, it still suffered.

The box itself is beat up. No pics as no point. BUT. Here is where the greater damaged suffered:

The records went through the paper sleeves.

DSCN3860.jpg

The wrap-around cover thing has a tear. In the listing the seller did say this right outta the gate so OK on that but still sucks.

DSCN3861.jpg

The jacket does have crimped/dented corners. But not majorly fucked up.

DSCN3862.jpg

DSCN3863.jpg

And of course there is a nice seam split at the top of the jacket. Thanks for that.

DSCN3864.jpg

And the magazine and "autographed" picture were inside the box bouncing around but surprisingly OK.

DSCN3865.jpg

Now comes the dilemma. Do I give it to my friend as such? Do I leave aggressive negative feedback to seller? Seller insured it on their own so I am sure that if were to contact them with these damages they'll tell me to take it up with the USPS and that's not going anywhere for sure.

Do you have this on black too? Why not just swap the jacket and sleeves? and use some tape on the inside to repair the wraparound?

maybe you can contact the label and get a replacement jacket.. probably won't work, but worth a shot.

I have actually emailed them a few times before and recently asking about this ACM red promo version of the record, they never respond. At all. So I wonder why even bother having contact info and email if you're not going to even respond even to tell me to fuck off? Pointless. 

• 2 weeks later...