My friend is bragging...

I was in a Denny's with them when their first album came out (I was at dennys, they were at dennys, I was not there because they were) and Ace and the band were hitting on all these underage girls. Totally gross and wrong, Since then I just always picture him as a pedophile who writes songs aimed at 14 year old girls to get in their pants.

Weren't they like 16 when it came out?

....it's like... i go see the ataris and then a week later there's a thread bashing kris roe... then i go see the early november and a week later there's a thread bashing the entire band.... i'm seeing taking back sunday in a few weeks, i'm preparing myself for Adam Lazzarra shitting onstage a week later or yocaseycasey seeing john nolan pick his nose or some shit.

....it's like... i go see the ataris and then a week later there's a thread bashing kris roe... then i go see the early november and a week later there's a thread bashing the entire band.... i'm seeing taking back sunday in a few weeks, i'm preparing myself for Adam Lazzarra shitting onstage a week later or yocaseycasey seeing john nolan pick his nose or some shit.

no one can shit talk taking back sunday cause they are playing TAYF straight through.

yup, its all your fault

I had a friend that used to look exactly like one of the members from red jumpsuit apparatus he got to meet them backstage

and got the dudes phone number. I used to call them private and sing their songs to them all the time and kept telling him don't you fake it ronnie. terrible band, good times