eBay: Underoath - Define the Great Line

PC Music

Not to be a Debby downer but I really wasn't a fan of this album, tocs and tcot were 2 incredible albums. So original in different respects. This album just felt like the trend at the time. Just basic hardcore. Made me sad. Never even listened past this album. But on a side note if anyone has the green tocs. I would be interested :)

Maybe everything didn't work out, what a happy end. The guy I sold it to messaged me on eBay saying the record was broken when he got it. And I didn't insure the package. What the heck?

He should have to return it to get a refund...not sure how a record "breaks" while in transit.

He said there was a gash at the bottom of the mailer or something. I messaged him back asking for pictures so we'll see what those look like. If he does send it back obviously I'll refund, but am I then SOL with regards to the Post Office. That'd really suck to be out the money I originally paid for the record.

yeah, have him send pictures and make him send it back. I have been selling on eBay for about a year now, and I decided recently to start taking photographs of the packaging process. I take detailed photos of the record, every corner. then I take pics of every step I do during packaging. also, on every record I sell over $20, I insure it, and I pay for it. sucks, but prevents shit like this from happening. most likely though, now that you've requested pics.... you won't hear from him haha