Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

I will try and have faith. I mean I have an order number at least.

i was freaking out cause i got to the confirmation screen and it was alllll fucked up. so i x'd out... look at my bank account, the money was taken out but no email... so immediately bugged out....probably cried a little... then i got the email.

Britnee Foreman, Nov 08 18:16 (EST):

A few minutes ago I got this message from Gomerch customer service. I was worried like no tomorrow and still have not got the confirm email but I have an order number and money is out of my account. The battle is won for this soldier.

Hello Scott,

If you were charged, and have a number your order went through!

Best,

-Britnee

Go! Merch

Is it possible to give someone low feedback if you have not had a transaction with them?

You can lower their star rating, but they can see who has visited their page. Feedback is supposed to have a link to the original thread so I don't know who checks that.

better question: if i ask the seller questions, like 1) why he's putting this up for 10x what it's worth and how does he sleep at night, and 2) hey do you think buyers know two other variants of this will be available

will those questions will show up on the auction page?

Seller decides

You can lower their star rating, but they can see who has visited their page. Feedback is supposed to have a link to the original thread so I don't know who checks that.

Seller decides

yeah that's what i figured out a little later. went with a "you are a huge douche" message as seen above haha