Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

so, I dunno if this is gonna work, or if I'm gonna get a refund but..

I just ordered the print last week and they sent me a link to check the order status. After putting this record in my cart I was unable to checkout. Then the site said it was SOLD OUT. I went to the link in my other email and viewed my cart. The record was still there and let me checkout, it even charged me. So hopefully I'll be able to get this and won't be refunded!

If you were able to get one into your cart you could take a chance and try this as well if you were able to get one into your cart before it said "SOLD OUT".

the link: http://www.gomerch.com/shop/body.php?module=store&id=10

worst case scenario is I get a refund, and order from another source.

so, I dunno if this is gonna work, or if I'm gonna get a refund but..

I just ordered the print last week and they sent me a link to check the order status. After putting this record in my cart I was unable to checkout. Then the site said it was SOLD OUT. I went to the link in my other email and viewed my cart. The record was still there and let me checkout, it even charged me. So hopefully I'll be able to get this and won't be refunded!

If you were able to get one into your cart you could take a chance and try this as well if you were able to get one into your cart before it said "SOLD OUT".

the link: http://www.gomerch.c...ule=store&id=10

worst case scenario is I get a refund, and order from another source.

This worked for me just now too. It's worth a shot I suppose...

Wow...somehow I just tried adding a random bundle to my cart, maybe it was the small shirt size one. It brought me to my cart which had my original order of just the record in there along with like 8 bundles because I kept trying to add bundles to get the record and it kept telling me sold out. So I was able to remove all the bundles and just get the record. Very happy that this worked out, but I feel the pain and anger of those who may have gotten screwed over. Again, fuck Go Merch and their weak ass servers.