Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

You're right, I should've sent you a message letting you know. I apologize.

I did send you a message saying that I still wanted buy the album if it was still available the following week when I was paid. You didn't say "sure, I'll hold it for you" and didn't even respond for like 10 days. I had taken a hint that the album was sold. But then you reply and ask for an update and at that point I was already told by another user a cheaper price. It was just miscommunication. Every other user I've done "business" with here will tell you good things about me.

Also, I never asked you to hold it for me. I said "if it's still available." It was your choice to hold it for that long. I've had other people on here just randomly stop communicating with me because they had sold their album to another user before we made a deal. They just stopped responding all together without telling me they had sold it. I took a hint and moved on.

But I did kinda leave you hanging and once again, I apologize.

You didn't reply and say that you were going to hold it for me. You just stopped replying. I took that as you saying, "I'm not waiting that long to sell it." I put my money in other places, assuming that you had other buyers interested and weren't going to hold it for me (because you didn't tell me you were). We had miscommunication (due to lack of communication).

I admit it was my fault and I apologize.

A link to all of the information, including pictures of this scumbag

Http://deadformat.net/topic/42527

as if there could not be more blatant evidence you're karmamook and this is a second account you've made here.

anyway, you know karmamook, you could have and should have just kept all that info in one post, editing it with the new info you decided to post.

Watch out for viper_video on Ebay. I bought a record from him over a month ago and he never sent it. When I e-mailed him he said he was in NJ and didn't want to send it with no return address and he would send it the next day. I waited another week and still no package so I e-mailed him again and got nothing back. It was too late to file a claim so I left him Bad feedback. Then I got an E-mail from someone saying he was doing the same thing to her and as an apology for not sending her stuff he sent her the record I bought. She was nice enough to send the record too me and also cover shipping. Do Not Buy from this kid it is not worth the hassle.

Just a heads up to NOFX collectors:

johnny.coffee on ebay seems to list store copies of latest FAT releases. Then someone bids. A few minutes later a zero feedback account outbids the highest bidder. Once zero feedback bidder is outbid the cycle resumes.

Zero feedback bidder pushed the price up artificially via multiple bids and was unlucky enough to win on a few occasion. When that happens the items are relisted within hours. Seller claims this is because the winning bidder (our zero man) does not want to pay.

But our zero man only ever bids on johnny's auctions, and even after being a NPB he continues to bid and is allowed to do so.

Make up your own minds by looking at the past history, but it smells.

Wondering if anyone has any info on lazy labrador records on ebay..

I started collecting vinyl a few months ago and its all been a positive experience so far and i know i probably shouldnt speculate in this thread about anyone but jyst a few things give me gut feeling im not going to see these records..

Thanks man, yeah im probably having a little stress for nothing but i saw on their feedback page someone said they never recieved theirs probably because she didnt like the end auction price and reposted it lol

ant the exact same records i won she relisted pretty much straight after the auctions ended, hopefully she just has multiple copies

Thanks man, yeah im probably having a little stress for nothing but i saw on their feedback page someone said they never recieved theirs probably because she didnt like the end auction price and reposted it lol

ant the exact same records i won she relisted pretty much straight after the auctions ended, hopefully she just has multiple copies

yeah dude, she's known for buying tons of limited print records then flipping them on the ebay for profit.

how about killallhippies?

Much debate about him, lists the rarest records on Discogs for high prices, then the prices drop every 24hrs by $50. When mailed to send photos of the records, he does not reply. For transaction related questions he responds, but as soon as Paypal is paid communication ceases.

All sounds/looks very fishy. I have yet to hear from someone receiving their loot, but it is early days.

• 2 weeks later...

Be extremely aware of TSP2012 on Discogs and Sera4lyfe on eBay.

I sold him a record for $47 on Aug 6 and he paid $4.77 for standard, unregistered shipping. I shipped on the 6th. After a week he contacted me asking how long delivery should take. I said a week, but sometimes up to 2 months. If it exceeds 2 months, I offered a refund. A few days ago, a week before the 2 month deadline, he became irate and demanded a refund. I foolishly gave in fearing neg feedback, despite not being at fault. I refunded his $47, but not shipping because he should have paid for registered mail.

He then left me a message that said "Enjoy your feedback!" and demonstrated his terrible spelling skills:

Never Got Item after waiting two months! Had to ask for a refund and even that wasnt a full refund!. What a rude seller!! Very Disapointing indeed!! Worst Experiance ever! BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Dont ever email me or message me ever again! ok?!

feedback left on: 02-Oct-12 04:45 AM

I hate for my very first post on this site to be complaining about a terrible seller, but it appears I won't be the first to get burned by this guy.

for what its worth, I'm being totally boned out of $74.00 from damianzamora on discogs. http://www.discogs.c...er/damianzamora

Like the others that are now posting negative feedback (and the other guy to mention him on this thread), I bought two copies of a Thrice album from him, paid literally 5 minutes after buying them, he responded with the word "deal" and now refuses to read or respond to PMs, won't respond to emails, hasn't shipped the item, and is apparently going to make us all have to file claims through paypal. i have no idea what this guy's problem is but he's fortunately the first person in the vinyl trading/selling community to be that crappy to me. As somewhat of a newbie to this all, I hope he's one of the only ones I encounter.

Please, unless you have money to throw away, avoid this guy at all costs. Lesson learned.

EDIT: forgot to mention that this went down on Sept. 15th, which is roughly when he stopped shipping anything he's sold on there, based on the feedback. According to this site, he was still posting on the 19th though.

I hate for my very first post on this site to be complaining about a terrible seller, but it appears I won't be the first to get burned by this guy.

for what its worth, I'm being totally boned out of $74.00 from damianzamora on discogs. http://www.discogs.c...er/damianzamora

Like the others that are now posting negative feedback (and the other guy to mention him on this thread), I bought two copies of a Thrice album from him, paid literally 5 minutes after buying them, he responded with the word "deal" and now refuses to read or respond to PMs, won't respond to emails, hasn't shipped the item, and is apparently going to make us all have to file claims through paypal. i have no idea what this guy's problem is but he's fortunately the first person in the vinyl trading/selling community to be that crappy to me. As somewhat of a newbie to this all, I hope he's one of the only ones I encounter.

Please, unless you have money to throw away, avoid this guy at all costs. Lesson learned.

EDIT: forgot to mention that this went down on Sept. 15th, which is roughly when he stopped shipping anything he's sold on there, based on the feedback. According to this site, he was still posting on the 19th though.

Welcome to the board man.

Sucks you had to deal with this dickbag. File that claim, you'll get your money back. Thanks for giving the heads up about this guy....I knew something was up since that other guy made a complaint about him.

Never buy from a user by the name of zachubbell. We agreed on a trade and he insisted that I send out my record with USPS Delivery Confirmation before he sends his record off, because he's been burned out of one of his favorite records in the past. Well it turns out he did this exact same thing to me. He got my record on the 25th of September and I haven't gotten anything since. He won't reply to PMs on here, which is the only way I can contact him as he never gave me his email. This is the first time I've ever been scammed on here and all of the previous buyers/sellers I've dealt with have all been great, but this guy leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Never buy from a user by the name of zachubbell. We agreed on a trade and he insisted that I send out my record with USPS Delivery Confirmation before he sends his record off, because he's been burned out of one of his favorite records in the past. Well it turns out he did this exact same thing to me. He got my record on the 25th of September and I haven't gotten anything since. He won't reply to PMs on here, which is the only way I can contact him as he never gave me his email. This is the first time I've ever been scammed on here and all of the previous buyers/sellers I've dealt with have all been great, but this guy leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Trades are tricky. The only issues i've ever had have been with trades. Hope it works out for you, I know how you feel.