Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

He did a buy it now on November 20th, said he wanted to wait for another auction to end before he paid. I told him that was fine. He bid $1 on it and bid no more. He didn't win. I sent another invoice. He then stated his Paypal account had been compromised some how and that he was waiting for a new password and it would take 1 week. Seems fishy. But who knows.

Hey I was wondering if anyone had trouble with omfgnicholas? His name comes up as Nick Martinez. I bought a bunch over records over a month ago for over 50 bucks. Does not reply to my numberous messages. Never had a problem on this site in fact impressed by the people's smooth transactions. Should I wait a bit longer or try to file a claim?

I gifted him payment for a record that he did send. Then Hurricane Sandy came and somewhere between Jersey City and Brooklyn my LP disappeared. So unless he comes back and is willing to help file a claim on my behalf I'm out $20. I message him but haven't heard back. I have no recourse because I gifted payment. :(

Let me know if you get in contact with him.

I gifted him payment for a record that he did send. Then Hurricane Sandy came and somewhere between Jersey City and Brooklyn my LP disappeared. So unless he comes back and is willing to help file a claim on my behalf I'm out $20. I message him but haven't heard back. I have no recourse because I gifted payment. :(

Let me know if you get in contact with him.

I gifted the guy too, fucking hate these jokers. Well if he's ever done being a waste of space piece of shit and responds to me .. Ill let you know

Please - unless someone has more than 1,000 posts on here and some great feedback just don't gift money. I doesn't matter how sick the guys grandma is or whatever lame excuse these assholes use to goad people into this. I hope you all get your stuff or your money back - best of luck but let's keep this lesson fresh around here.

I actually received a tracking number for the LP from omfgnicholas. I'm pretty sure it was the LP I paid for in the box. It made it to Jersey City, then Hurricane Sandy. But yeah the fact that he ripped other people off means hes unlikely to help me with USPS claims so I'll chalk it up as a lesson learned. I've had a few other expensive lessons recently...

In regards to andytroy

I got refunded for my order after opening a paypal claim. He e-mailed me upset that I opened a claim. I said it has been over 20 days and I don't have my records.

I'm glad you submitted the claim, I would bet that was what prompted the refund I received this morning. I really wouldn't be that upset if it were merely slow shipping that took a while to get out the door, it's really just annoying that I'm not getting what I gave someone money for. It would have been a great deal for records that I have been wanting for a while. It's hard not to feel a little used too. He was super responsive--like instant message quick--all the way up until I sent him $ after which I didn't even get a thanks for the payment message. Here's what I posted on the thread:

I appreciate getting the refund for the three records that you "sold" me, but I would like it more if I just got what we agreed to when I gave you my money. We didn't actually shake hands or sign an agreement, but we like to think that we're on the same team on the forum here and can trust each other. I guess that's not always the case though unfortunately. I'm really not sure what to make of this I mean this same thing happened to people last year right? Do you use people on here as a way to basically get a loan to pay rent or something, then return the money later? You basically had my $27 for almost a month (and how ever many other peoples money, it could have been hundreds of dollars), so ya that's basically an interest free loan. Your welcome. Strange, and really not cool.

User "jmp" is a rip-off. Bought a couple of records from him in August. After two months of waiting (I'm aware that shipping overseas can take a little longer and I don't mind waiting as long as I get the records.) I contacted him and got a lame ass excuse why I hadn't received the records yet. Been waiting for another two months - nothing. Haven't received any answers to messages either. Fuck this guy.

User "jmp" is a rip-off. Bought a couple of records from him in August. After two months of waiting (I'm aware that shipping overseas can take a little longer and I don't mind waiting as long as I get the records.) I contacted him and got a lame ass excuse why I hadn't received the records yet. Been waiting for another two months - nothing. Haven't received any answers to messages either. Fuck this guy.

I've bought from this guy twice and traded with him once and everything went perfectly. Sucks you're having a hard time but maybe your stuff got lost in the mail. Happens when it comes to international shipping. 

ebay user "geecue" doesnt ship his LP's in proper mailers...just a heads up. orderd an LP and the sides were bent to shit. asked him if i could get a replacement shipped in an actual mailer......we shall see what happens. 

for a dude that seems to sell a lot of LP's wouldn't it be smart to invest in some proper mailers?