Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

This is related to ebay but if anyone finds user "eliminator-prints-sfv" selling anything I would advise you steer clear.

I won an item, payed for it (noticed it was relisted after I purchased it), waited about a month now and sent several messages via ebay and no response. I've just started the process of trying to get a refund through paypal.

End Rant.

Let me guess, you bought a copy of the Lagwagon / Jughead's Revenge split with the little kid on the cover. The guy sold over 10 of those on Ebay. Whenever one was bought, he put up another one shortly thereafter. And all of the other buyers left positive feedback.

So I wouldn't read too much into him relisting the item. I guess the post office screwed up on this one.

...Can't remember his board name on here, but the dude linked a bunch of his ebay auctions around mid-late March.

Dude's name is Brendan McKenna

ebay user ID= lexi.lav

He had a heap of stuff listed, so i'm sure he's probably burnt a shitload of other people on here.

Won 2 Lemuria LP's and 2 7"s from the dude. Hadn't received them after a few weeks, messaged him, said he'd gone interstate for work and would send them at the end of the week. 2 Weeks later, nothing, so i sent him another message saying that if i didn't receive them within the week i'd lodge a paypal dispute. Weeks up and i just lodged the dispute. Haven't heard back from him yet and i doubt i will.

edit: They came today. Haha. Still wouldn't recommend.

Anyone ahd experience with "flood - king of ska mountain"?

Bought Gaslight - half green half black SOS Demos off him a while ago and havent heard anything back from him since the payment. It's an international sale but he hasn't responded to PM's or direct emails so yeah..

Just a bit concerned.

Dude seems to be notorious for being super slow on shipping stuff out. I'm pretty sure he owed user Minty some BTMI record for years and kept making excuses. Not sure if that ever got worked out. No one seems to give a shit though because he knows a bunch of people on here and people will back him regardless.

Anyone ahd experience with "flood - king of ska mountain"?

Bought Gaslight - half green half black SOS Demos off him a while ago and havent heard anything back from him since the payment. It's an international sale but he hasn't responded to PM's or direct emails so yeah..

Just a bit concerned.

Dude seems to be notorious for being super slow on shipping stuff out. I'm pretty sure he owed user Minty some BTMI record for years and kept making excuses. Not sure if that ever got worked out. No one seems to give a shit though because he knows a bunch of people on here and people will back him regardless.

Bit gutted cause I really want the record I bought from him :-[

I'll keep messaging him, see whats what. I'll report back though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone heard from user: flyguy ?

I bought a record from him on may 2. Got an email from him may 31 saying it was in the mail. I pm'd him twice in june and never got a reply nor were the msg's even looked at it. I'd kind of like the record or my ten bucks back but whatev's. Just wondering if anyone knows the dude and could ask him to msg me or something.

Thanks

For the record he was a nice dude to deal with in the beginning til he disappeared. I don't want to destroy the dudes rep just cuz of one bad transaction, I know things happen which is why im not ultra pissed.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a record from him on may 2. Got an email from him may 31 saying it was in the mail. I pm'd him twice in june and never got a reply nor were the msg's even looked at it. I'd kind of like the record or my ten bucks back but whatev's. Just wondering if anyone knows the dude and could ask him to msg me or something.

Thanks

For the record he was a nice dude to deal with in the beginning til he disappeared. I don't want to destroy the dudes rep just cuz of one bad transaction, I know things happen which is why im not ultra pissed.

Did you try emailing him? Or filing a paypal claim?

Thanks

Did you try emailing him? Or filing a paypal claim?

Yes, I've pm'd him a few times now and not gotten any sort of a response. At this point just being told I was SOL would be better than what I've gotten. I did file a paypal claim but was beyond the 45 days and could not do anything from that end. I was mostly hoping someone who might have known the dude would give him the heads up to get in touch with me and resolve this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
CJ ([email protected]) ripped me off for 30 bucks. I payed on june 27th, he said he sent the record but i haven't gotten it yet. i sent the money as a gift so i can't open a dispute. lesson learned.

yeah, unless you know the person thats never a good idea.. sorry that it happened to you though..

• 4 weeks later...

dont deal with member "washout" he flamed my thread when i was selling my whole collection a few days ago because im going to lose my apartment, he told me i had shitty records and nobody wanted them, reported me and my thread got deleted. what an insensitive loser. he has 6 posts. stay away from this guy, he's no good and is a housewrecker.

sold mostly all my records though through LP and my fan forum page, so. no biggie now.

Guest jessewhiskers
dont deal with member "washout" he flamed my thread when i was selling my whole collection a few days ago because im going to lose my apartment, he told me i had shitty records and nobody wanted them, reported me and my thread got deleted. what an insensitive loser. he has 6 posts. stay away from this guy, he's no good and is a housewrecker.

sold mostly all my records though through LP and my fan forum page, so. no biggie now.

sucks dude...

Yeah man he flamed me because I said I can't stand merchNOW and their business.

What that chump DIDN'T know was I've waited 2 damn months for 2 records that are apparently in stock, and have yet to receive any sort of contact back from them.

That guy is just a lowlife.

Well I am hoping I get to remove this at some point for now I am going to throw this up there.

VC user quinncallahan

Paid back in late July for 2 records. Not a word since. Tracking says the post office received electronic shipping info to expect the package but nothing after that. Let almost a month go by before sending a PM. Figured he got busy. Sent pm and nothing. Opened a claim with paypal and still nothing.

I think I have bought from this guy before with no problems so I'm not sure what is going on. Just wish a little communication would take place. Hope the dude is alright.

CJ ([email protected]) ripped me off for 30 bucks. I payed on june 27th, he said he sent the record but i haven't gotten it yet. i sent the money as a gift so i can't open a dispute. lesson learned.

I've only ever been willing to send money as a gift when I was dealing with Var at NIR.

• 1 month later...