The Official Mtn Dew Game Fuel Appreciation & Mike T roommate bashing Thread... & Halo 4™

talking shit was the 2nd most fun part of the game. holy hell people got pissed off. i'd kill myself/teammates and cuss everyone out... oh to be in my mid-20's again

hell, I'm almost 30 and I still act like that.

fuck the police.

might explain why I'm single. and work here.

GOD HELP ME! I"M A LOSER!!!!!!

Hey anyone buying gamefuel but not playing Halo, is there a chance you could send me the codes under the caps? :D I'd appreciate it

Came to post this. I gave up soda earlier this year, otherwise I'd be all over this promo. If anyone's stocking up and has zero interest in playing Halo on Xbox Live, I'd be immensely grateful for the included download code. I'd send plenty of good thoughts and karma your way. Or even a buck if you're desperate.

Came to post this. I gave up soda earlier this year, otherwise I'd be all over this promo. If anyone's stocking up and has zero interest in playing Halo on Xbox Live, I'd be immensely grateful for the included download code. I'd send plenty of good thoughts and karma your way. Or even a buck if you're desperate.

Btw the codes that are included with doritos are on the outside of the bags. Just sayin..:P

Btw the codes that are included with doritos are on the outside of the bags. Just sayin.. :P

Brilliant marketing right there. I actually swung by all the practical spots around here - minus 7-11s, since there's none in my area - and found nothing. No Doritos. No Dew. No nothin'. From Wal-Mart to Walgreens, it would appear as if my town escaped the iron grip of H4's marketing campaign.