The Official Mtn Dew Game Fuel Appreciation & Mike T roommate bashing Thread... & Halo 4™

SR-130: when you care enough to buy a deluxe copy of the game, play 12 hours per day since launch, and steal countless Doritos codes. I'm completely impressed.

--------

For what it's worth, the guy said it only took him 3-4 hours of Spartan Ops or 8 hours of War Games a day to hit the cap each day. Though I assume that's with codes.

got the email today with a code to unlock the other 6 specializations. pretty cool that they sent them out like this for those of us who didn't buy the LE.

Yeah, I agree. It came just in time for me. I was a few matches away from 50, so instead of having to choose Wetwork or Operator, I got to pick Pioneer instead!

Yeah, I agree. It came just in time for me. I was a few matches away from 50, so instead of having to choose Wetwork or Operator, I got to pick Pioneer instead!

haha i'm in the same spot. about 13,000 XP from level 50.

speaking of, what are the "best" specializations and what do they really do for you? just more customization?

haha i'm in the same spot. about 13,000 XP from level 50.

speaking of, what are the "best" specializations and what do they really do for you? just more customization?

What's best will depend on the player, but each specialization does have more customizations; armor and skins for different weapons. But the biggest thing is that each has their own perk. Pioneer lets you choose a perk ( I forgot what you call it, tactical support?) that let's you gain more XP. Stalker has a perk that highlights for you previous attackers, and each other has its own cool thing.

Take a look at this and click on each specialization to check it out:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/halo-4/Specializations