PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

I replaced my incorrectly labeled records with the correct ones. Now the incorrect ones wait to be sleeved. =]

I think it would be pretty cool is some clever graphic designer made the jackets have some kind of combination of the correct album artwork and the album artwork that is depicted on the label for each of the mislabeled records.

Yes, the sleeves are a go. I don't have any kind of set date as to when I think they'll be printed but I'm hoping sooner rather than later. I just started a new quarter at school so that could slow progress down but I absolutely want sleeves for them so these WILL happen. I'm gonna make a thread for them within the next few days because I want some input on what kind of design you guys would favor. This is for all of us (all of us that want them) so I want everybody to have a chance to have their two cents heard regarding how they'll turn out. 

Just got mine in the mail today from Furnace. No invoice, just records. 

Also, I'm stoked about having covers for the mis-labeled records. I was thinking that maybe I'd make a well-planned, poorly executed box set for the mis-labels that leaves glue residue on the new covers in order to match the original covers. I'd also make it slightly too big to fit into an Expedit in order to match the frustration that the original box set offers. 

Let me know if anyone is interested in that offer.  Maybe Sapst and I can offer a bundle package!   :)

do people really need covers for their misprinted records?

Do people really need the vinyl collective forum? No; We're here though and a handful of us that have 5 records with no jacket for them want them. Also, for me, it's an opportunity to fill a "need" for myself and others and also to design some cool jackets and get more experience printing in different applications. 

Do people really need the vinyl collective forum? No; We're here though and a handful of us that have 5 records with no jacket for them want them. Also, for me, it's an opportunity to fill a "need" for myself and others and also to design some cool jackets and get more experience printing in different applications. 

It might be interesting if the artwork or design plays with the idea of the misprints lol just a thought!