PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

Anyone get their replacements via UPS ground in Canada? UPS came to the door with a package from "D'Andrea Graphics Corp." with records listed in the info area but the only records I am expecting are the DCFC replacements and I'm not keen on paying $40 brokerage for records I should already have (and have already payed for).... 

Anyone get their replacements via UPS ground in Canada? UPS came to the door with a package from "D'Andrea Graphics Corp." with records listed in the info area but the only records I am expecting are the DCFC replacements and I'm not keen on paying $40 brokerage for records I should already have (and have already payed for).... 

Yeah - today - it came with brokerage fees which my girlfriend paid, but forgot that i had already received the replacements...So now I have two sets of replacements, 1 set of mislabelled records and am out 40.33 in brokerage fees :(

Anyone interested in 5 correctly labelled records from the box set? I'll throw in the mis-labelled set for free.  I'll even put them in a box just slightly too big for an expedit cube....

Yeah - today - it came with brokerage fees which my girlfriend paid, but forgot that i had already received the replacements...So now I have two sets of replacements, 1 set of mislabelled records and am out 40.33 in brokerage fees :(

Anyone interested in 5 correctly labelled records from the box set? I'll throw in the mis-labelled set for free.  I'll even put them in a box just slightly too big for an expedit cube....

im interested. PM me with how much youd be willing to let em go for. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just received this email:

Hi!
We received your email address from the folks at Artist In Residence, the company that made and released the Death Cab for Cutie Barsuk Years vinyl box set. We're writing today to thank you for purchasing the set, to give you a heads-up about some Transatlanticism news, and to let you know that you'll be getting some bonus digital music from the band and Barsuk this fall.
We just announced this morning that Barsuk is reissuing (digitally and on vinyl) a tenth anniversary edition of Transatlanticism that will include MP3 files of eleven original demo recordings of the songs that wound up on the album. The vinyl reissue will be more or less identical to the gatefold double LP that came in your box set (although the reissue will be packaged in a standard printed jacket rather than the deluxe old-style glued "tip on" jackets that were used in the set). Both the digital and vinyl reissues will include bonus MP3s of the demos since you already bought the box set, you'll be getting those eleven demo files from us for free.
The demos are mostly home recordings that Ben made while writing the album, and have never been released before. Many are very different from the beloved final studio versions.
The anniversary edition will be released October 29  we'll be in touch with you closer to the release date to let you know specifics, but the digital download code that came with your box set will be the key to getting access to the demo files.
Thanks again! For those of you who will be in Seattle this weekend, we hope to see you at Bumbershooton Sunday for the band's performance of Transatlanticism...!
Best,
Barsuk

• 4 weeks later...

So, exhuming an old post here just to let everyone know that hilariously, I still haven't got the replacement records from AinR... I've sent them numerous emails and so far have only received one response on August 16th shown below.

Sorry for the lack of communication.  Due to everyone's set having the same issue with the set, we've had a huge increase in email.  And many of our customers have been replying to the email we sent everyone or sending messages with identical subject titles.  So our email provider has been filtering some of the messages to a junk folder and we may have not been able to recover your previous messages.

The replacements for the mislabeled albums did ship direct from the manufacturer.  They should have arrived by now too, so we can ship another set to your address.  The correctly labeled records will ship by next week.

To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. its now almost October and two emails to them later and I still haven't got a response from them as to why I haven't got the replacements.

I've been emailing them on [email protected] - does someone know a different email address that I could write to? this is just absolutely insane!!!