PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

Do you think the $150 used Amazon dealies will include the misprints? I might just buy the kit and sell the misprints on eBay for $50. That's a pretty killer deal.

No and no again. The box isn't built to fit the mislabeled records along with the correctly labeled records. Nicht. Nada.  

Sorry I didn't read all 42 pages. Let me put it this way: what _would_ arrive if I purchased from Amazon?

I hint sarcasm? Of course, most box sets are made to house double the amount of records that are intended to go into them.

Message the seller and ask if you're really interested.

I hint sarcasm? Of course, most box sets are made to house double the amount of records that are intended to go into them.

Message the seller and ask if you're really interested.

Don't be small-minded. There's no need for any harsh words. There's nothing stopping Amazon from receiving the correct prints from Barsuk/AinP and passing them along to the buyer, regardless of the box's physical dimensions. The seller is Amazon itself. If you think contacting AinP is bad, try asking Amazon about its stock.

Don't be small-minded. There's no need for any harsh words. There's nothing stopping Amazon from receiving the correct prints from Barsuk/AinP and passing them along to the buyer, regardless of the box's physical dimensions. The seller is Amazon itself. If you think contacting AinP is bad, try asking Amazon about its stock.

You'll have to forgive my small-mind, I'm only 5'6"! Didn't mean to hurt your feelings either. I'd be willing to bet that they'd only send the correct copies though. They delayed shipping out any of their mislabeled boxsets. I'm sure they replaced them with the correct copies and that's what I'd assume you'd receive.

You'll have to forgive my small-mind, I'm only 5'6"! Didn't mean to hurt your feelings either. I'd be willing to bet that they'd only send the correct copies though. They delayed shipping out any of their mislabeled boxsets. I'm sure they replaced them with the correct copies and that's what I'd assume you'd receive.

No hard feelings here either. $150 ain't too much to gamble with. In the worst case I'll have some berserk misprint that might have value in a couple years.

So I got my box set. It came with the box which is a little dinged up. It also came with a set of replacement discs, I haven't had a chance to go through all of them yet. The sleeves are a little scuffed up here and there. Overall though for $105 I can't complain TOO much since it is all of the DCfC albums I needed! 

So I got my box set. It came with the box which is a little dinged up. It also came with a set of replacement discs, I haven't had a chance to go through all of them yet. The sleeves are a little scuffed up here and there. Overall though for $105 I can't complain TOO much since it is all of the DCfC albums I needed! 

So it ONLY came with the set of replacement discs or did it also come with the correctly labeled set? 

Alright so I went through the box and fixed all the discs, the only error I had that's still un-remedied is "We Have The Facts and We're Voting Yes" still doesn't have a correct label (still has a You Can Play These Songs With Chords label). The two discs with the WHTF label are "The Forbidden Love EP" duped.....so I ended up with 3 copies of that one somehow... 1 that works and 2 dupes. weirdly enough all of the albums are present (unless I'm missing something). "The Photo Album" and "Stability EP" fixed discs are both fairly warped though, but my Carbon plays through them fine. Haven't checked Something About Airplanes and Transatlanticism but from what I understand those were unaffected. 

LOL, I figured it out. All of the albums in the set are correct, I received a set of replacement discs that is missing an album but the fixed album was already in the set. The whole thing is a giant clusterfuck but the moral of the story is that I have a complete working set of The Barsuk Years on vinyl and I only paid $105. I do now have 5 mislabeled records, 2 of which are of the same album. Sorry for the confusion, futurekills. 

Hi,

I bought the DCFC boxset from Amazon France for 200euros but didn't get the additional parcel with the correctly labeled albums. All I could get was a 35 euros refund.

I have already sent about five different emails to [email protected] and [email protected] to no avail, what else can I do to contact Artist in Residence? Is anyone else in the same situation? I can't believe that they treat their costumers like this!

Thanks

Got the second replacements for this yesterday, because the original replacements were warped upon receiving them. After amost year since originally ordering this thing, its nice to finally be done with A+R. Debating if I want to sell my mislabeled ones now.

Kinda wish I could get in on those second replacements.