PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

barsuk had nothing to do with the box set other than counting all the money they made from the licencing costs. Its just such a shame, because I was really looking forward to this box set and I guess for no particular reason, I'll never have the full set because AinR refuse to check their fucking email.

barsuk had nothing to do with the box set other than counting all the money they made from the licencing costs. Its just such a shame, because I was really looking forward to this box set and I guess for no particular reason, I'll never have the full set because AinR refuse to check their fucking email.

I know they had nothing to do with it. Didn't you count the "highly"s in my response, haha. Sorry though, don't know what to tell ya. 

I know they had nothing to do with it. Didn't you count the "highly"s in my response, haha. Sorry though, don't know what to tell ya

Yeah I got your drift, just can't seem to even fathom how fucked a company can be to not respond to a customer. its sort of sucked out any remaining humor I used to have..

How badly this box set situation has been handled has really made me decide that I am cool with Dine Alone taking their time on the Alexisonfire box set. I would rather wait a half year or so for them to go on sale than to have to go through an ordeal like this.

• 4 weeks later...

I read online that if you bought the box set, you'll get the download for the demos for Transatlanticism now. But I ordered mine from Amazon. Never heard back from AIR so I don't know.

I ordered from AIR and haven't gotten any download code yet. Did you get the initial email from Barsuk announcing the re-issue?

So Amazon's Warehouse Deals had a Used-Acceptable condition of the set for $105 and I grabbed, I don't mind if I get a set with the mislabeled records, I'm just excited to have all of these for a good deal. They do have a couple more in used varying conditions for $145 and up, if any of you want to get it. 

So Amazon's Warehouse Deals had a Used-Acceptable condition of the set for $105 and I grabbed, I don't mind if I get a set with the mislabeled records, I'm just excited to have all of these for a good deal. They do have a couple more in used varying conditions for $145 and up, if any of you want to get it. 

Hope it's not JUST the mislabeled records.