PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

got an email from amazon..

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on January 29, 2013. Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Death Cab for Cutie "The Barsuk Years (180 Gram Vinyl Limited Edition)"

Estimated arrival date: March 21, 2013

looks like it got bumped up? 

• 2 weeks later...

could just be that date for Amazon because the AinR date is march 31. so Amazon left a few days for it to get to them

I back this. Amazon isn't getting the records directly from the pressing plant, or the box to put the records in to put it together themselves; they're getting them from AinR.

I still have hope ;)

Pre-ordered this from AinR a few weeks before it sold out. I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if it was pushed back again (a third time?). Regardless, really pumped to own these records; especially The Photo Album. 

I'd be frustrated if they pushed it back another time, despite being excited to own it. The original date was January 7th, it's pretty unprofessional to keep pushing it back.

I'd be frustrated if they pushed it back another time, despite being excited to own it. The original date was January 7th, it's pretty unprofessional to keep pushing it back.

I agree, it'd be frustrating. Who knows what problems they ran into though. Would it make sense that making it available to other retailers like soundstagedirect and Amazon would push the date back? It seemed like it was available for preorder on Amazon right about the time it got pushed back the first time. Just a random observation...

• 3 weeks later...