PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

I am confident that the full lengths will be repressed soon.

And I base this off nothing.

As I said pages ago, if it does happen, it'll be completely unrelated to this. Barsuk would have to do their own new pressings because A+R doesn't do individual releases. A few years after the sigur ros set sold out, Fat Cat decided to repress both of their record, but perhaps because they saw how the box sold. Barsuk may do the same, but I have no idea what licenses they own or what that arrangement is.

This will definitely sell out. It's taking a while because of the cost but it will sell out. When Alchemy Index came out back in the day it was readily available for a while and it was only $80 or something. I shudder to think of what the price does once this sells out. Really want this but I haven't been able to convince myself $250 is ok.

SEE. I TOLD YOU FUCKERS.

• 3 weeks later...

"Thank you again for your order of DCFC: The Barsuk Years.    We’re sorry to have to let you know that we have encountered more delays in the manufacturing of the vinyl for this beautiful collection.  We are doing everything we can to speed things along, and will be shipping all sets on or before March 31, 2013."