PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

For the price that some of these original albums are going for... not to mention the new unreleased on vinyl additions... not to mention it's signed... ya, this will be worth a hell of a lot more than what they're asking! The second this sells out... good luck? Or be rich? Something like that hahah

I seriously don't think there's enough demand at that price for it to sell out.  Yeah, it's Death Cab and technically it's a good value at flippers prices, but they pressed a lot of these.  I'm going to hold out to see if they ever drop in price, and if not, well at least I saved a large chunk of cash.

I seriously don't think there's enough demand at that price for it to sell out.  Yeah, it's Death Cab and technically it's a good value at flippers prices, but they pressed a lot of these.  I'm going to hold out to see if they ever drop in price, and if not, well at least I saved a large chunk of cash.

Yes and yes!

This will definitely sell out. It's taking a while because of the cost but it will sell out. When Alchemy Index came out back in the day it was readily available for a while and it was only $80 or something. I shudder to think of what the price does once this sells out. Really want this but I haven't been able to convince myself $250 is ok.

The douche bag in me wishes I had enough money to order a second one and sell it on ebay or trade it for Deja. 

The good guy in me is just stoked to be able to finally have all of these amazing things on vinyl. The price tag doesn't bother me anymore seen as how I ordered this a month ago and I survived the month / the wrath of my girlfriend.  :)

Agreed. This will be one of those "oh shit I missed it" deals.

Exactly.. With a price point this high, very few people are picking up copies to sell later.. The people picking this up are fans willing to drop $250 on a band they love.... and not willing to part with it down the road

Pick it up while u can guys, I doubt we will see many on eBay for reasonable prices

The douche bag in me wishes I had enough money to order a second one and sell it on ebay or trade it for Deja. 

The good guy in me is just stoked to be able to finally have all of these amazing things on vinyl. The price tag doesn't bother me anymore seen as how I ordered this a month ago and I survived the month / the wrath of my girlfriend.  :)

If you had enough money to buy a second copy to trade for Deja, wouldn't you have enough money to just buy Deja?