PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

I think they should make them individually available. I see no reason not to.

They should just make the albums available individually to make up for this fuck up.

You guys don't know anything about artist in residence do you? Barsuk didn't press these and they already said they have no plans to. A in r only does boxets.

yeah Barsuk just took the money for licensing this to A in R. Take money, wipe hands. boom.

Yep.  Easier money has never been made...and they are free and clear of this whole pressing debacle as a result. 

...except for those who may struggle to realize that Barsuk didn't press it and the AinR did.

So far the records sound fantastic but I plan on giving them a good cleaning when I have more time. My stability EP is warped as hell. Hopefully the replacement won't be.

Same here. It's the only one of the set that is warped for me. Plays perfectly; just looks like an angry ocean. 

^Hah.

For the people who have noticed that some records are warped: Is this something that is only visible once the record is on the platter? Or is the warping obvious enough to see when just simply holding the record?

like most warped records, you can't really tell unless it's on a flat surface.

Ordered this back in November. A little nervous! Could everyone post with the emails they've been going back and forth between AiR, so I could get an idea of this mishap? I'm also considering asking for a half-refund for this mishap. I think that's reasonable enough for the amount of fuckery and delays this poor set has suffered.

Really excited about the sound quality though. Praying for no missing/warped records like some have reported.

Ordered this back in November. A little nervous! Could everyone post with the emails they've been going back and forth between AiR, so I could get an idea of this mishap? I'm also considering asking for a half-refund for this mishap. I think that's reasonable enough for the amount of fuckery and delays this poor set has suffered.

Really excited about the sound quality though. Praying for no missing/warped records like some have reported.

I don't think you'll get a half refund. They are going to be replacing the mislabeled records, so your set will be whole and fancy...eventually. 

For the people who have noticed that some records are warped: Is this something that is only visible once the record is on the platter? Or is the warping obvious enough to see when just simply holding the record?

I didn't realize until it was on the platter because I didn't check beforehand but yes, the warping on my Stability EP is easily noticeable when holding the record. I'm surprised that the needle doesn't jump.