BLINK 182 - NEW EP

amnstypls

This EP preview is awesome. A little bit too much AVA sound too it, but I like AVA so I can't complain. These choruses are killer and a lot catchier then neighborhoods.

Seriously, that chorus for "When I Was Young" is one of the best choruses they've ever written IMO.

"blah blah condescending comment about how new blink is garbage."

really thought arguing about music was above this community....

I think it's more expressing individual opinions than arguing about music. Which is totally normal for a community.

Yes, I think there are a bunch of people who are way too hard on Blink, but that is their opinion and they have the right to hold that opinion. People will undoubtedly disagree with such opinions and they will likely let that be known. It is the natural course that music communities take. There's nothing wrong with normal civil debates about music.

However saying childish things like "this made me vomit" is unnecessary and though it expresses an opinion of distaste it doesn't really do so in a constructive or specific way. I'm all for criticism as long as it has some semblance of intelligence and analysis behind it rather than just spewing negativity.

I think it's more expressing individual opinions than arguing about music. Which is totally normal for a community.

Yes, I think there are a bunch of people who are way too hard on Blink, but that is their opinion and they have the right to hold that opinion. People will undoubtedly disagree with such opinions and they will likely let that be known. It is the natural course that music communities take. There's nothing wrong with normal civil debates about music.

However saying childish things like "this made me vomit" is unnecessary and though it expresses an opinion of distaste it doesn't really do so in a constructive or specific way. I'm all for criticism as long as it has some semblance of intelligence and analysis behind it rather than just spewing negativity.

i was referring to that. poor choice of words on my part.

I'll beat all you jack wagons to the punch

I hate the new Blink and haven't even listened to it yet, actually Blink 182 probably sucks more than how much old Brand New sucks (before Daisy, becuz dat wuz teh b3st!!!.) They should repress Deja so I won't buy it :D

GG & QQ chumps!

it's so bad it's laughable. and this is coming from someone who would steal her brother's blink cd's when she was 12. And sadly, most of my passwords still have some form of 'tomdelonge' in them.

I was tweeting about this and someone replied to me "it sounds okay if you forget it's blink-182" WHAT? that is the worst excuse I've heard for this thing. Why does everyone have to keep making excuses for neighborhoods and this if it's so great?

Yeah yeah I know they've matured and they're not going to sound the same. But that doesn't mean the new stuff has to suck this bad.

it's so bad it's laughable. and this is coming from someone who would steal her brother's blink cd's when she was 12. And sadly, most of my passwords still have some form of 'tomdelonge' in them.

I was tweeting about this and someone replied to me "it sounds okay if you forget it's blink-182" WHAT? that is the worst excuse I've heard for this thing. Why does everyone have to keep making excuses for neighborhoods and this if it's so great?

Yeah yeah I know they've matured and they're not going to sound the same. But that doesn't mean the new stuff has to suck this bad.

Madie, you took the words right out of my god damn mouth.