Everything at Vinyl Junkie distro 50% off

someone needs to pick up that championship / her breath on glass split. it's awesome and impossible to find.

not sure how i missed that. been on a sofy major kick and they did a split with her breath on glass. good shit.

my haul

SOUVENIR'S YOUNG AMERICA / CITY OF SHIPS LP (test press)

V/A - BREWING 7

SOFY MAJOR / ONE SECOND RIOT 10

GOLDEN CITY - s/t 10

BLUETIP - polymer LP

Grabbed

Led Zeppelin - III

Order of The Dying Orchid/Ultradophins Split 7" (Red vinyl)

Ultra Dolphins - Why Are You Laugh? EP [Robotic Empire, 2006]

David Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing In The Street 7" (had to do it)

zeppelin?! when did you order? there's no way i overlooked that when i was shopping last night.

i know some of you are stil waiting, even if you ordered early on, but i promise you we are working on it, and shipping as fast as we can.

My wife and i pulled an all nighter. here is the result. we are about 1/10th of the way through now!

Hey remember that enjoytheride(?) dude who was complaining cause he put a release out limited to 300, and in order to ship 300 records, he had to hire a full staff and rent an office cause that was just too much work for one guy.

yeah. screw that dude.

DIY!

91b1go.jpg

Here is todays shipments going out.

If you are emailing me every day to ask where your order is, and why it hasnt been shipped......i kinda hate you right now.

Please keep in mind this is a 2 person operation, and we are doing the best we can.

But i fully admit we are way behind.

1sz1ht.jpg

I'm pretty sure there is this vinyl junkie guy selling albums on eBay that he still hasn't paid the original label for that he had on consignment - screw that dude

You are talking about Virgil from Suburban Home, not vinyl junkie. Gotta do some research before posting shit like this, homey. Misinformation like this could effect his business.

hopefully there wont be any records left over. But im running out of time, so most likely im just going to put them in boxes and sell them by the boxload instead of individually. I have a box of about 100 7"s on ebay right now, and probably will continue to put stuff like that up, so i can clear all this stuff out. I dont plan on taking any records with me, and ill be gone in a few weeks, so i dont have much time.

Man, I don't think anyone can look at that picture and get mad at you for being slow.

you would think so...but tell that to the angry kids who have been emailing me to tell me they waited 4 days for their order so far, and it still hasnt shipped and they wanna know why ASAP.

I can't even begin to fathom the fact that people are complaining about having to wait a few fucking days. Can't stand those type of kids buying records these days. They're the same kids that will be having their 'great vinyl sell off' thread posted here within a year.

I hope all goes well into the next venture you're getting into. Can't thank you enough for the fine service I've got from you over the years.