Brand new deja, Light 2008 ep, funeral for a friend 7" blue worth?

Damn. Like six people liked my post(s) in this thread.

But yeah, I think Travis kinda hinted at it, and then didn't say it wasn't happening when everyone freaked, so I'd expect a PO in the first part of the year from TCR, then HT will probably have their own variant like usual. This is NOT confirmed in any way, I'm just a dude speculating.

Damn. Like six people liked my post(s) in this thread.

I'm really glad you pointed this out; I almost hadn't noticed. Close call.

Opted to sell my copy last month in hopes for a repress. I'd really like to buy a new copy for $20 or so, but really won't be sweating it if it never happens. It's a solid record, and critical to my youth, personally. But I can't say I find myself listening to it regularly, eight years later.

If it is repressed, though, I really hope they stick with the original album art.

I'm really glad you pointed this out; I almost hadn't noticed. Close call.

Opted to sell my copy last month in hopes for a repress. I'd really like to buy a new copy for $20 or so, but really won't be sweating it if it never happens. It's a solid record, and critical to my youth, personally. But I can't say I find myself listening to it regularly, eight years later.

If it is repressed, though, I really hope they stick with the original album art.

Yeah anything but the original art would be disappointing.