My band is going tour! Come hang out! :)

Did you more recently join the band? you're not in any of the popularist music videos!

Anyways dude, this is awesome. Your show in Maryland is on Valentines Day, so I'll probably be there. Will hit you up closer to. thanks!

I've been playing for them for 3 1/2 years now... I usually make cameo's in the video's at one point or another. The only video's I'm actually playing in or prominently in are Life As We Know It, Not Your Birthday, and Blame it On September

Hell yeah! Hit me up! The fillmore is always a good time and I should have guest list spots that show! Have you been to that venue yet? It's amazing

I looked through, you didnt play erie, I didnt have a record of it, but I did have an email from probably 4 1/2 years ago about booking the group, before your time I guess?

I just looked it up, we played the Erie County Fair this year but thats in Hamburg, NY and probably not what you're talking about hahah! Yea 4 1/2 years is before my time but that's also way before the band had a record deal or anything. I pretty much started with then 2 months after they signed

I've been playing for them for 3 1/2 years now... I usually make cameo's in the video's at one point or another. The only video's I'm actually playing in or prominently in are Life As We Know It, Not Your Birthday, and Blame it On September

Hell yeah! Hit me up! The fillmore is always a good time and I should have guest list spots that show! Have you been to that venue yet? It's amazing

I haven't yet, but maybe the 14th will be a game changer! thanks sir

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha, well let me clarify my position with the band... the band is zach, cameron, and michael... then my friend brent and I play with them for live shows. They make youtube videos like that just to be funny cause the girls love that shit. Look up the "life as we know it" music video for a better depiction

I checked this out and my girlfriend thought I was listening to Katy Perry.