Interpunk has a fuckton of vinyl on sale

So why sell a few at a sale price instead of making the sale for a period of time? They'll still have copies of those particular items sitting around anyway. It will get more people to probably buy full priced records and other items as well. I'm not saying this like its the end of the world, just an odd way to run a sale.

indeed. one opinion coming from someone who has never run a business and the other coming from a company that has grown exponentially for over 15 years. opinions: everyone's got em, doesnt mean everyone should.

You probably have operated the Fart Depot for the last 15years. It explains why you are a meany and eat turd sandwiches in the lunch room :P

Use the next 15years of your life expanding your grammar skills :D

grammar skills? really? is everyone on this board 18 and under? i swear this place makes me feel like such an old man.

Unsolicited opinion: if you're the old man you feel you are on this board, it would have made sense to maturely refrain from making any other comments (i.e. anything you said after and including your "lemme guess, youve never run a business before" comment) after having realized he didn't get it. It's OK not to say what's on your mind sometimes.

indeed. one opinion coming from someone who has never run a business and the other coming from a company that has grown exponentially for over 15 years. opinions: everyone's got em, doesnt mean everyone should.

Thanks for the life insight. I didn't realize there was only one business model, which you have apparently written books about. :rolleyes:

I'm not even sure what this is about. I critiqued a sale (do you work at Interpunk or are friends with them?) and then said oh well difference of opinion. The funny thing is I still like Interpunk and plan on ordering from them in the future, and congrats on your growing business. Now as for life advice, I'd recommend only share when asked.

Perhaps I will pick up the Medications LP one day. Maybe at another sale , or maybe from Dischord directly :blink:

i just get tired of the constant critiquing of labels/distros/whathaveyou by folks who clearly base their entire outlook on mailorder on companies like hot topic and amazon. entitlement is probably the most annoying thing about this board, and kids are growing up without any respect for the past.

Who said anything about Hot Topic or Amazon? I also get tired of people throwing the word entitled around. Because some people reach a certain age the feel entitled to bark at other people that they're entitled. No one said I or anyone else was entitled to sale items listed here. I buy from lots of distros, records stores and online stores as well a bunch of times at full price. People are allowed to critique plenty of things, especially in a mature manner. I agree there are some dumb kids/trolls running around doing stupid shit but yeah that still doesn't pertain to this thread.

Not to break up the arguement but I ordered:

Brutal Knights- Blown 2 Completion LP

Brutal Knights- Feast of Shame LP

Eye For an Eye-100% Unnatural LP

Ringers-Hurry up and Wait LP

Cider-3rd Reichord in 19 years 7'

Rabies-Disease Core 7'

and I preordered

The Queers- Move Back Home (Reissue)

All for under $50. I am going to have to wait till Jan tho because of the Queers record but it was worth it.

i just get tired of the constant critiquing of labels/distros/whathaveyou by folks who clearly base their entire outlook on mailorder on companies like hot topic and amazon. entitlement is probably the most annoying thing about this board, and kids are growing up without any respect for the past.

dude.jpg

Guest deathbydrums

You are seriously giving out life advice and cant even type correctly? Seriously, learn to hit the shift key and "i" at the same time. When you do it ends up looking like this "I" and people wont think you are 13 years old and still using AIM.

bring that argument to the table when you learn how to use a FUCKING APOSTROPHE!! seriously.

• 3 months later...

There seems to be a new sale going on right now, but it's not a fuckton this time. http://www.interpunk.com/sale.cfm?fmt=6&cat=1&what=0&type=0&size=0&start=1&DisplayNum=500&&searchfor=

Picked up A Silver Mt. Zion -Born Into Trouble As The Sparks Fly, Elliott Smith -Roman Candle, National -Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers, and Sonic Youth -Confusion Is Sex for $45. Wish they allowed local pick-up. I mean I'm like right there.