PO :: Wonder Years - Manton St. 7"

tokimedo

no.. considering that they sold out the pressing from Suburbia (3100 records) and The Upsides is getting a third repress

Never said they wouldn't sell them all, but it just seems like a very different style from Run For Cover. They normally do 3 colors with larger presses / haven't pressed this amount of records on a single color before.

maybe they're being more realistic about the demand they're seeing versus the costs... it's way cheaper paying the fixed costs of setup, plating, etc. only once for 3,500 records instead of two or three times for runs of 1,000 or 2,000 records, and they don't have to worry about selling them all because they will all be bought eventually.

Just bought all of these...Thanks Jeff...You just took half of my paycheck...haha

Thanks for the free shipping discount though, and I'm stoked a portion is going to buy toys for kids...

Things like that make me love this community even more, and make me feel good about spending all of my money on records i already have

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They came in today and are shipping now.

I am going to say this before other people do. Rainbo usually does our LP jackets along with vinyl, but Jakprints always does our 7" jackets. For this release to save time we had Rainbo do the jackets as well and assemble them as we pressed a shitload. Apparently their standard stock is a decent amount lighter than the standard 7" jackets we normally use. It's not a huge deal in my opinion but I know how much you guys pay attention to detail so I figured I'd bring it up and apologize. There's really nothing we can do at this point except acknowledge it was a mistake.