Doghouse holiday sale

Both. Emailed three people from doghouse twice and still nothing.

Blergh. This is frustrating. So many people got all these bonus records and others still haven't gotten their initial orders shipped. Tsk, tsk Doghouse warehouse people.

I have to say, though... I am slightly calmed by the fact that I'm not the only one.

I'm going to try emailing again tomorrow. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they took a long vacation and today is their first day back from the holidays.

Not sure if this is still the case, but back in the day (ie 2010) Doghouse didn't do any of their order fulfillment, so that could explain why you guys aren't getting any information from emailing them... seems like every Doghouse thread has the same problems.

Hrmm... thanks for that intel. Still, though, you would think they would want to at least reply with SOMETHING, if only to tell us that they don't do their shipping but will look into it. Who wants the stigma of being 'that label that doesn't respond'? (Answer: lots, apparently, according to lots of posts I see)

Hrmm... thanks for that intel. Still, though, you would think they would want to at least reply with SOMETHING, if only to tell us that they don't do their shipping but will look into it. Who wants the stigma of being 'that label that doesn't respond'? (Answer: lots, apparently, according to lots of posts I see)

No I agree they should be at least fielding emails. When I was there it was on the intern to do that - maybe who they have now just isn't doing it. I don't really know ha

Doghouse are weird.

When I won a few tests off them on eBay a few months back, it took them weeks to send them out and only after I opened a Paypal/eBay case. And even then, they shorted me one TP which they refunded me for.

The two 7"s I ordered from their holiday sale got to me quickly and w/o issues.

And just this morning before I left for work, I received another set of TPs from an eBay sale they had over Christmas. I haven't opened it yet to make sure they're all there as I was leaving work work.

So yeah, they're a being far from consistent.

i emailed 3 people from doghouse twice..this is the reply i got after a week....

Niku, sorry Sarah and Adam no longer work here and your email went into my junk folder.  I will check an d see if this has been delivered.  I will let you know today.. emily

that was three days ago and i still havent gotten a reply, after i emailed her yesterday asking for an update.

i ordered on the 18th, so on the 30 day mark if i  havent heard anything/received anything yet, im just gonna open a paypal case.

also, if anybody needs the contact, heres her email. Emily Hemsath <[email protected]>

EDIT- and by "i ordered on the 18th" i totally meant "i ordered on the 13th" aka the day the sale went up.

Edited by tokimedo

i emailed 3 people from doghouse twice..this is the reply i got after a week....

that was three days ago and i still havent gotten a reply, after i emailed her yesterday asking for an update.

i ordered on the 18th, so on the 30 day mark if i  havent heard anything/received anything yet, im just gonna open a paypal case.

also, if anybody needs the contact, heres her email. Emily Hemsath [email protected]

Thanks for this. I emailed Adam, Sarah and Info (all @Doghouserecords.com) so I guess that explains the lack of response. Looks like Emily's going to get another email.

got an email today

ummm..give me my records please haha. 

I got the exact same email and pretty much said the same thing. I also included, in my reply back to her, the "package shipped" email I got from Paypal for my first Doghouse sale purchase to reiterate that I had never even gotten that and would appreciate some confirmed tracking this time. However... no shipping email yet.

Not gonna start a new thread to ask this, so may as well post it here.

Is there anywhere online, or some has it, a comprehensive list of all Doghouse releases since day one including pressing info and/or release #s? I have searched for years and nothing. At one point I even called the label back when Adam Rubenstein worked there and he didn't even have any of that info.