FS: Thrice - The Alchemy Index Boxset

bartsisgod

Being Christmas and all that jazz, ive decided to sell my copy of the alchemy index by thrice, this is brand new and sealed, i purchased this when first released and it has just sat on my shelf since then, everything is in as new condition, im not asking ebay prices and would rather someone in Australia to grab it but first in first served i guess.

I'm looking for what i paid for it to get to Australia all those years ago, so $70 plus the shipping costs

good luck and merry christmas :)

Just wanted to say thanks to bartsisgod for selling me this and a few others from his collection, top dude

Heres what else i managed to picked up today from him as well as the stellar prices he gave them away for

The Alchemy Index - $70

Beggars (Blue) - $35

Vheissu 1st Press Sealed - $35

Brand new  - Devil and God (Orange/White Swirl) - $40

Thursday - War All The Time and Full Collapse  - Both for $40

Thanks again mate, true legend

Thanks to the few people who msgd me, but this has now been collected, ill be posting a lot of rare vinyl for sale in the next couple of weeks, I'm only asking what I paid including shipping to aus back when I purchased them, I'm not a flipper and I don't really believe in inflating the price just because it's oop, as I said it's first in first served for the prices I list them for, no trying to out bid or offer me higher to beat the first taker, thanks skippy for taking some off my hands today, slowly clearing out the collection :)