Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

Not everyone was sitting at home or at families last night, I am up at camp and had to work today, so staying up to try and get a box set on Christmas really was fuck all to this guy, not like I can see my family till I am back, so some people do deservingly have a right to be pissed off and annoyed with their shit webstore/the way they handled this.

Amen brother AMEN!!!!!

Again just to clarify we're not pissed off just because we missed out its because we had it in our cart at 1201 and processed all the way through and sat at the final process payment button already clicked just like they asked for 40 mins only to have it reject you and then have the set sell out.

If it was like any other and held one in your cart while it was processing none of this would have happened.

Then for no communication from the company saying what te hell was going on; it was just really handled poorly like they were high school kids or something.

Again just to clarify we're not pissed off just because we missed out its because we had it in our cart at 1201 and processed all the way through and sat at the final process payment button already clicked just like they asked for 40 mins only to have it reject you and then have the set sell out.

If it was like any other and held one in your cart while it was processing none of this would have happened.

Then for no communication from the company saying what te hell was going on; it was just really handled poorly like they were high school kids or something.

Exactly. Every other site on the internet when a item is in your cart it's yours for minimum 5 minutes. Last night it was like a free for all at walmart Black Friday.

Oh well time to spend this money on a bad religion box set

$800 on eBay. At least they're offering free shipping! 

See, this is the shit that just agrivates a person even more. You have how many die hard fans who had this thing in the cart and ready to be paid for, and then they shit the bed, and fail even harder at just putting them the fuck up.

Cant wait to see what AOF and Dine Alone have to say about how this was handled.

Man 20+ pages of freaking out. It's awesome to think that how one day this will be resolved. Whether it's a resolved, repressed, released individually or whatever, most of you will have the records you want. One day in the future what happened today with these records won't matter. And yet here you all are, spending your Christmas Eve/Christmas whining.

Amazing.

Man 20+ pages of freaking out. It's awesome to think that how one day this will be resolved. Whether it's a resolved, repressed, released individually or whatever, most of you will have the records you want. One day in the future what happened today with these records won't matter. And yet here you all are, spending your Christmas Eve/Christmas whining.

Amazing.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/96714-lets-do-something-awesome-together/

We've donated enough for one water filter already today. If you have a spare $10, help us donate another.

Exactly, so fuck you. I'll bitch about getting shafted if I damn well please, as I also do good shit in the mix of said bitching.

im almost a little happy i didnt had the chance to try for the boxset today, saves me from the disappointment.

i hope its alright to ask for this... but could anybody help me out with the mp3s of the Death Letter bonus tracks and especially of the Live at BBC Radio 1 ep? i dont think there has been a way other than buying the box set to get either, right?

im almost a little happy i didnt had the chance to try for the boxset today, saves me from the disappointment.

i hope its alright to ask for this... but could anybody help me out with the mp3s of the Death Letter bonus tracks and especially of the Live at BBC Radio 1 ep? i dont think there has been a way other than buying the box set to get either, right?

I'm with you, if someone wants to share those downloads that'd be sweet!