Recently Viewing

I saw Spring Breakers tonight and it exceeded my expectations.  It was really well made and it actually had quite a bit of substance to it, and some really dark moments.  I thought that James Franco did a really great job.  I would definitely recommend it.

Glad to hear someone enjoyed it just as much as I did!

I watched salo or 120 days of sodom the other night

really fucked up movie

Been meaning to see this for such a long time.  I wish I could find it on DVD for cheap.  Well... Amazon has it for about $15 used, but I'm not sure if I feel like spending that much on it or not.  I'm sure it would be worth it though...

Been meaning to see this for such a long time.  I wish I could find it on DVD for cheap.  Well... Amazon has it for about $15 used, but I'm not sure if I feel like spending that much on it or not.  I'm sure it would be worth it though...

its a good movie its just really disturbing 

I just finished a documentary about digital vs. film called Side by Side. Keanu Reeves Narrates and conducts interviews with a prominent selection of folks within the film industry. Definitely worth a watch if the technical side of film interests you!

I really liked this one too.  Check out These Amazing Shadows, about the National Film Registry, that was a great one too.