Recently Viewing

just watched the house of card series the other day and wow, what a cast, what a plot, and what great character development.  can't wait for season 2.  how long will the wait be for season 2?

I haven't finished it yet, trying to space it out a bit. But man, is it ever awesome.

I thought Five Year Engagement was incredibly lame, Segel is better than the humor offered in that movie.  It also felt like it was a thousand hours long.

Made the mistake of watching Red Dawn.  Goddammit Thor, you are the mighty Thor, why would you be in this movie Thor?  You are the holder of Thor's mighty hammer, Mjölnir, you should be wielding the fuck out of that hammer up and down the streets of Asgard, but instead you show up in Red Dawn?  Goddammit Thor.  God.  Damn.  It. 

I thought Five Year Engagement was incredibly lame, Segel is better than the humor offered in that movie.  It also felt like it was a thousand hours long.

Made the mistake of watching Red Dawn.  Goddammit Thor, you are the mighty Thor, why would you be in this movie Thor?  You are the holder of Thor's mighty hammer, Mjölnir, you should be wielding the fuck out of that hammer up and down the streets of Asgard, but instead you show up in Red Dawn?  Goddammit Thor.  God.  Damn.  It. 

I didn't hate the Five Year Engagement but I will agree on how long it felt.  It felt as long as a Judd Apatow movie.

I'm just streaming a movie on Youtube to my TV that is one of my favorites.  I've wanted to watch this for 10 years or more, ever since I lost the VHS tape of it I had.

Suburban Commando - Starring Hulk Hogan and Christopher Lloyd

We should totally set up a terrible movie night where we all watch the same crappy movie on netflix hulu or youtube at the same time.

I just watched 'Compliance'. Anybody else seen this? I question some humans after seeing it, since it is pretty much 100% in line with the actual events it's based on.

It was eh.  Yeah it was messed up, but it kind of just pissed me off more than anything.  I couldn't help but think those people were so stupid.

Yesterday watched FDR: American Badass (hilarious, if you're into South Park kind of humor) and today I watched Sleepwalk With Me.

Both are on Netflix, and I'd recommend them both!  Both are ~90 min or less too if you're strapped for time.

Added them. Probably won't watch for a while but I'll get to them. FDR sounds like it will either be awesome or awful.

I also did not care for Ted. I watched one of those shitty dvd versions where someone actually took a camera into the theater to film it, though. That could have ruined it. Pretty sure I'll never watch a movie like that again.

I just watched 'Compliance'. Anybody else seen this? I question some humans after seeing it, since it is pretty much 100% in line with the actual events it's based on.

I posted about that a couple of weeks back.  I think I liked it, but I mostly felt dirty about it.  Sadly, it was based on actual events.  

I posted about that a couple of weeks back.  I think I liked it, but I mostly felt dirty about it.  Sadly, it was based on actual events.  

This happened at a Wendy's that I always go to. It was all over the news. The only question I have is wouldn't you kinda think it's odd that a officer is telling you to strip nude over the phone. I mean, I don't think I would listen to him or my boss if I was in that situation.

This happened at a Wendy's that I always go to. It was all over the news. The only question I have is wouldn't you kinda think it's odd that a officer is telling you to strip nude over the phone. I mean, I don't think I would listen to him or my boss if I was in that situation.

That is ultimately the big question. Now, if you were a manager, it is a busy Friday night, and someone you think is a cop is telling you that you have an employee who's broken the law...sometime it becomes less clear what to do. Now that said, I can't imagine I would go through with those orders either, but the movie attempted to convey how these situations (over 70 of them) might have happened. As for what I thought of the movie...it felt long to me. Having known the story and where it was going, the whole watching experience was greatly uncomfortable. But I guess that's what they were going for.

It's the same thing as the Stanford prison experiment...they didn't expect that to go the way it did.