Recently Viewing

Just watched the documentary "The Other F Word", the concept was great, video flowed well, the content was really interesting and passionate; the only complaint I would have with said documentary would be the extensive amount of attention placed on Jim from Pennywise. 

Following that up with NOFXs Backstage Passport

Apparently the trailer is out for the remake and it looks TERRIBLE. I haven't watched it yet, but I've just heard.

I stand corrected.  I just got around to watching the trailer and I actually think it looks alright.  Do I still find the fact that they remade one of the greatest films of all-time unnecessary and dumb?  Yes.  Could it look worse?  Definitely.  I'll probably end up seeing it either way just out of curiosity.  Plus any chance to see Elizabeth Olsen naked, I'm totally there.

i spent 84 minutes of my life yesterday watching Sharknado and i feel that everyone should watch it once in their lifetimes. stunning performances by Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, and the dad from Home Alone.

nah for real though, get drunk with friends and watch this. turn it into a drinking game. every time they say "shark" take a shot and punch yourself in the face ;)

i spent 84 minutes of my life yesterday watching Sharknado and i feel that everyone should watch it once in their lifetimes. stunning performances by Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, and the dad from Home Alone.

nah for real though, get drunk with friends and watch this. turn it into a drinking game. every time they say "shark" take a shot and punch yourself in the face ;)

That chick (not Tara Reid) is pretty smoking.

I finally saw V for Vendetta for the first time the other day. I really enjoyed it.

The graphic novel is fantastic if you are in to that sort of thing.

Not usually, but I know someone who has it. So I'll definitely check it out.

The graphic novel and film are both great but the movie is a pretty literal interpretation of the book. I'd suggest waiting a couple months and then reading it or it might feel like you are watching the same movie you watched yesterday but in slow motion.