When was the last time you bought music?

Rarely download music on iTunes unless I have a gift card. Have been known to impulse-buy stuff from Amazon MP3 when it's on deep discount.

I still buy CDs semi-frequently, if they're $10 or less usually. I frequently buy used CDs, though. It's a great way to fill in the gaps in my catalog and musicial upbringing.

I very, very infrequently illegaly download music, and typically when I do it's work-related (i.e. if a high-profile album leaks and we haven't gotten our advance of it yet but I still have to review it).

iTunes: yesterday, but only cause I had a balance from am old gift card.  I only bought one song though, Jim Carroll Band - People who Died.

CD's:  I bought 3 during a black Friday sale, and i picked up the Masked Intruder - First Offense CD at their show. Besides that... Its probably been about 8 months.

I still regularly buy a ton of CD's for my girlfriend as long as they're available for less than ~$8. Only because her car CD player is stupid and won't play burned CD's... But we're too lazy to get her a better one. I'm cool with it, I mostly only buy them at a band's merch table so at least the money helps them... right?