Hrm...ok... Still seems strange to me, but I'm more sold on it. Just trying to watch out for ya, bud <3

Oh I totally understand. It definitely sounds questionable. It really is just me getting a tattoo I had planned already, just way sooner than Id be able to afford it myself.

It's just a coincidence that it happens to be her name on my forehead. Weird how that worked out.

Oh I totally understand. It definitely sounds questionable. It really is just me getting a tattoo I had planned already, just way sooner than Id be able to afford it myself.

It's just a coincidence that it happens to be her name on my forehead. Weird how that worked out.

100% support this.

SMALLTALK! I'm enlisting your help to win a contest. I don't do this often but Gypsy Warrior is one of my favorite brands and $250 would rule.

Go to Facebook, search for Gypsy Warrior's fan page, click their recent post about the contest, view entries, and vote for me!!

I'm the one with purple hair named Logan.

One more vote for you, Bagel.

Logan's pretty. I always forget that. You got 23 votes now. BRUCE NO.

Comin' outta the woodwork (and snow pile) to say I'm vote #24 for Logan. Get it girl!

This is true. But I'm a 32 year old man so if I ever said it it'd come off as creepy.

D'awwwww you guys are all the best. I ran out of upvotes, so I'll hit ya back tomorrow!

Dani, stay warm!!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic