As a dude who probably has no fashion sense and yet still tries hard to appreciate things and girls, I will say that's a very good color and goes well on ya Eggie. Nicely done.

Not sure why but the inclusion of "probably" here is making me laugh. British guy, you see Bendtner had a hat trick against the USA yesterday?

Traitor!

;)

Haha, just trying to fit in with you guy across the pond ;)

Not sure why but the inclusion of "probably" here is making me laugh. British guy, you see Bendtner had a hat trick against the USA yesterday?

Hahaa I did. He's such a terrible player I don't know how that happened.

Saying that, Jozy Altidore was awful for the Mackems and he seems to be doing well over there!

Anyone could have scored those three goals. First two he is totally alone in the box. Last one was a bit of skill to settle and strike, but Brooks missed the run over his shoulder anyway.  

Terrible, terrible, defense. I'm still giving Klinsmann the benefit of the doubt with these line-ups, but I expect a good showing in the Gold Cup this summer. If he keeps fucking with his line-ups I'll be convinced he pretty much has no plan. I don't think he has started the same back four for the past in the past 30 matches, excluding the WC.

I saw Jozy plan a couple times in the EPL and he at least looked like he was working for it. Didn't seem to fit in that system at all though. He is so, so streaky though. Very frustrating to watch at stretches. 

Anyone could have scored those three goals. First two he is totally alone in the box. Last one was a bit of skill to settle and strike, but Brooks missed the run over his shoulder anyway.  

Terrible, terrible, defense. I'm still giving Klinsmann the benefit of the doubt with these line-ups, but I expect a good showing in the Gold Cup this summer. If he keeps fucking with his line-ups I'll be convinced he pretty much has no plan. I don't think he has started the same back four for the past in the past 30 matches, excluding the WC.

I saw Jozy plan a couple times in the EPL and he at least looked like he was working for it. Didn't seem to fit in that system at all though. He is so, so streaky though. Very frustrating to watch at stretches. 

I've not seen the highlights yet, planning to check them out tonight after the French game tonight.

Klinsmann is a solid manager though, better for him to tinker around these games before the important ones. Did you not get to a final recently? I'd happily take him at Newcastle in the prem if you don't want him anymore!

Jozy just missed some awful chances which any striker getting paid what he was should finish. To be fair, a lot of better players have/will fail at Sunderland, there's just something about that place where football careers go to die.

Have you ever visited the US? Theres so many wonderful things here.... like Tarina being a meany in person.

I haven't no, the cost has always stopped me from getting over. It's on my list for sure and I think New York will 100% be the first place I have to go.

thanks nap!!

oh no what did they find out?

That the co-pilot apparently drove the plane into the mountains on purpose.

I feel uneasy about all the papers labelling him a killer until they have full proof, but it's looking more likley.

I just feel sorry for the pilots family (as well obviously everyone elses families who were on board). To read all the papers speculating and guessing about your son when you're still dealing with the grief of losing him.

The whole situation is awful.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic