I just got a new (used) pair of jeans for $12. They've clearly never been worn before and are worth way more than $12. Pretty excited about that.

They're also the only pair of jeans I've ever worn that actually fits my ass instead of being tight everywhere but the ass.

Sounds like most jeans are a pain in the ass...

I've been sitting in front of my computer for 3 hours trying to start this paper.  2800 words on Cormac McCarthy's The Road.  Due Monday.  Then I have a Women's Studies paper due Tuesday.  I'm writing that one on misogyny in punk, so it should be more interesting, and it's only 1500 words.  So yeah, lame Friday night here.  Also, on the somewhat relevant topic of girls bailing on dates, I just miss always having a girl to hang with on boring nights, and just cuddle and watch movies.  SERIOUSLY GIRL, WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME ANYMORE????  Ha.

Boring ass Friday night. It's freezing, and snowing, and I have no motivation to leave my couch and it seems most of my friends are in the same spot. Crazy how the weather can dictate your mood so much.

Also, on the somewhat relevant topic of girls bailing on dates, I just miss always having a girl to hang with on boring nights, and just cuddle and watch movies.  SERIOUSLY GIRL, WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME ANYMORE????  Ha.

That's what most nerdy guys...as us here ...really want. Is that too much to ask for?!?!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic