....you did see where they are selling $20 records for $150, right?

& that they're selling them for $150 because their parents aren't "giving" them a grad party?

Haha, wow. I read the prices, but not the explanation. Poor baby, mommy and daddy must not love them.

noooooooooooooo i'm pretty sure its of the rodent variety D:

Rats are legit awesome pets. I mean, a wild one probably not so much but I've known several girls who had rats and they were pretty cool.

In fact now that I think about it I need to add that to the list of weird coincidences between girls I've dated.

Rats are legit awesome pets. I mean, a wild one probably not so much but I've known several girls who had rats and they were pretty cool.

In fact now that I think about it I need to add that to the list of weird coincidences between girls I've dated.

i totally agree! my best friend used to have a pet rat. her name was king julian. she was adorableeee. i'm just not into having a wild one in my office haha.

I had a pet rat all through high school. He was the white with pink eyes variant. He loved to sit on my shoulders, so I used to take him with me places and he would just chill up there like a parrot. I had a black '68 VW Bug, and he would sit on my left shoulder while I drove around town (never the right because I would have to shift with that arm and it made him uncomfortable). People would triple take when I would pull up to a stop with him because here was this black car with a driver all in black with black hair and the white ass rat just chilling.

I miss that rat.

I had a roommate who had a pet snake. A ball python. He used to ask me to hold it a lot. And also to wet it when it was dried out, so I did. I like animals so I didn't mind holding it at all. I actually liked it. I wouldn't get one myself, I didn't like watching the feedings. And I prefer pets to have fur over scales, but they are neat to hold. They like your body heat and wrap around and tighten it feels cool.

I don't mind snakes, but last week I went to a taco shop and someone brought their pet snake with them. It didn't feel right eating with a snake curled up on top of a chair a couple of tables away.

If it were my taco shop is have asked them to leave. Animals don't belong in food establishments. Especially salmonella carrying reptiles.

If it were my taco shop is have asked them to leave. Animals don't belong in food establishments. Especially salmonella carrying reptiles.

Many years ago, when I was a youngin', I worked at Wal-Mart.  One night, a guy came in with a HUGE snake on his shoulders, and it was freaking out not just customers but lots of the employees.  It fell on me to ask him to leave with the snake, and he said "it's my seeing eye snake".  I thought it was clever, but we had him removed nonetheless.

It was really good. He sounded amazing. I still don't know why he played Edmonton. Apparently they just played Sasquatch and are playing London in two days. He had like 4 days off and chose to play Edmonton for the first time in between, haha.

;)

can we call 'em, or can we call 'em every time

glad you two had a good night.  eh?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic