Didn't even know they made grilled cheese. I'd always go burger though. You should be ashamed!

Fo real. Also, if you're not asking for extra cheese/extra bacon, you're doing it wrong. (It's free!)

Has anyone ever been able to finish all the fries they're given when at Five Guys? Those fries could feed a whole family for like 2-3 days before they run out.

I stopped eating red meat a few months ago just to see if I could stick to some sort of dietary restriction, well I did, and now I get super nauseous if I eat red meat. I don't miss it as much as I thought I would though. 

Bacon on the other hand, count me in. 

Five Guys' fries are definitely meant to be shared. Even a small.

How can you not like Stepbrothers?

Maybe it was just overhyped by everyone around me, that by the time I watched it...it just felt overrated. 

It's not AWFUL but I won't watch it unless its forced upon me.

We don't have Johnny Rockets in Texas so.

Johnny Rockets is so good, haven't eaten there in a while. I actually forgot about it and there's not one around here. The most comparable thing is Steak N Shake and the closest one is ~45 minutes away, but me and my friends have taken a couple trips just to go there cause I love it so much haha

We don't have Johnny Rockets in Pennsylvania, or at least my area so...

I don't even know what Johnny Rockets is.

we had a johnny rockets in our mall back home. always just seemed like "mall food" to me

I feel like it's only good when you go to the real place (or at least a sit down diner style one) the one at Six Flags is no fun. It's a 50's style restaurant and the servers will dance and stuff (They did on the cruise I took) and they have the best milk shakes and fries, it's really really really lovely atmosphere wise.

we had a johnny rockets in our mall back home. always just seemed like "mall food" to me

I really like cheeseburgers and milkshakes haha and the atmosphere is pretty cool. I know it's not that great but I just love the little 'diner' vibe it gives off.

To add, the only things I ever eat anymore are chicken fingers, pizza, cheeseburgers. 

There's a Johnny Rockets in Philly. It's fast food in a diner setting, don't let it fool you.

I'd easily trade it for In N Out or Waffle House.

The Johnny Rockets on South Street in Philly is gross. I have been there twice, and got sick twice. The one in Atlantic City isn't any better either.

The Johnny Rockets on South Street in Philly is gross. I have been there twice, and got sick twice. The one in Atlantic City isn't any better either.

Yeah, that is the one I was talking about it. Besides the fact that The Early November was formed there, it has no significance to me. The one in AC blows. If you want overpriced food in Showboat just walk across to the House of Blues restaurant. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic